Lee Seung Gi: â??Iâ??m not such a nice, proper guyâ?

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/20111123_leeseunggi_1-460x723.jpg[/IMG]

Singer Lee Seung Gi expressed his burdens of being coined as the nationâ??s sweetheart.

On the November 23rd airing of SBS â??Midnight TV Entertainmentâ??, Lee Seung Gi spent some quality time with his fans and discussed the kind of image he has on TV.

Lee Seung Gi shared some of the things he read online, which netizens had written up about him on various online community boards. Some netizens claimed to have seen him recycling and cleaning his streets on Thanksgiving and how another saw him interact with a die-hard fan on the elevator who was extremely shocked to see him. To ease her surprise and her embarrassment, he apparently offered her his autograph and took a photo with her.

The singer remarked, â?[I]They say things like, â??Thatâ??s Seung Gi for ya. Always so proper and politeâ??. But I assure you, Iâ??ve never done these things they claimed to see me do. Iâ??m not such a nice, straight-edged, proper guy
â??. Regardless, he expressed his thanks to his fans that have made him out to be such a kind and well-mannered individual.

Lee Seung Gi also revealed that when he is in a relationship, he has a hard time embracing his girlfriendâ??s past.

Allkpop

Awww admitting it shows his honestly though :p
Hahaha Awwwww You're right C4U :p
My favorite one was "Because We're Friends" and "Tonight" but I loved his new album!
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/lee-seung-gi-confesses-that-he-has-only-two-dating-experiences

haha Aww. Having a lot of dating experience isn't important. My sister married her High School sweetheart. He was her first real boyfriend and they were together for 7 or 8 years before they got married. They are so adorable together.
Lee Seung Gi reveals new ‘Pizza Hut’ CF

‘Pizza Hut‘ has been teasing Lee Seung Gi fans with some still-shots from his new CF, and on November 25th, the 15-second commercial finally hit airwaves.

In the commercial, Lee Seung Gi muses over the new Pizza Hut deal in which you get a family size pizza for the price of a medium size. To test this theory out, he throws a pie off-screen, only to have it boomerang back in a bigger size.

Check out his CF below:

Allkpop
Lee Seung Gi Talks about His Music Career on MIC
http://www.soompi.com/news/lee-seung-gi-talks-about-his-music-career-on-mic

On a recent episode of the cable channel Mnet’s “MIC,” which aired on November 27, Lee Seung Gi discussed his music career and the release of his fifth album, “We Are Friends.”
He mentioned that his single “Era of Love,” which he composed himself, was made in just 20 minutes. He commented, “I was in Japan and every time before I went out to have a beer I would write down sentences that I wanted to share. Eventually these sentences would build up to be the lyrics of the song. I added a melody and recorded this and the final product was the single ‘Era of Love.’” From the moment of the release of his first album, “Because You Are My Girl,” until now, Lee Seung Gi has enjoyed many happy and funny moments in his life and he was happy to share many of them in this interview.
He also talked about his experiences and feelings about his singing career, his acting career and even his performances in several variety shows. He continued, “In the early days, I would have to concentrate on so many things. I would focus on the smallest things, like my posture and facial expressions, while recording 3-4 minute songs. However, since the production of the fifth album, I learned how to enjoy the production process more. I just let go of any greedy feelings, and let myself be more free and enjoyable.”
With the release of his fifth album, Lee Seung Gi has developed from a young singer to a true musician and when asked about the style of his new album, he replied, “This is a style that I really love. I really wanted to do something I was good at with my new album. Even though it is a ballad, I thought it needed a lot of strong sounds.”
He also gave his view on his cable channel show “5 Minutes Music Broadcast,” stating that, “The initial idea was to record a live performance and turn it into a music video. It is very important that the first recording of the performance succeeds in order to get the real live vibe in just five minutes.” He also confessed that he has not been able to sleep the night before the recording of this show.
The reason that he chose a short five minute show was because, “I wanted to make the fans feel that they wanted to see more. Ten minutes can be too long and seven or eight minutes are a bit in between, while five minutes are precisely good."
Thanks for the update Yoona :D
Thanks for the article Yoona! (: Is the 5 Minutes Music Broadcast available yet? Haha
Lee Seung Gi confesses he once thought of leaving the industry

Multi-talented singer Lee Seung Gi recently confessed that he once thought of quitting his career as a celebrity.

On the November 27th broadcast of Mnet‘s ‘MIC‘, Lee Seung Gi appeared as a guest, where he talked about the unexpected mental hardships he went through during his earlier years as a singer.

Commenting on his second album, ‘Crazy For U‘ (2006), Lee Seung Gi confessed, “Compared to my other albums, this album has the most despair and sadness in it. I was extremely insecure and was asking myself, ‘Can I do well?’ I think those feelings were in the album.”

He continued, “The period between the first and second album release was the time when I was concerned about Lee Seung Gi as a person the most. I asked myself, ‘Can I not be a celebrity? Should I quit? Maybe it’s not for me?’, and once thought of running away.”

Lastly, he added, “There’s something called a ‘sophomore jinx’, where the second album doesn’t do so well if the first one did. But, I didn’t even have the energy to think about it. Even during my second album, I was scolded for not singing well.”

Source
I'm glad he didn't quit.
Awwwww I'm glad he didn't quit either!!! Seung Gi you're amazing (:
Lee Seung Gi opens up about Kang Ho Dong and leading â??Strong Heartâ?? alone

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/20111130_leeseunggi_2-460x312.jpg[/IMG]

Recently, singer Lee Seung Gi sat down for an interview with Mnetâ??s â??MICâ??, where he revealed that he felt a void without fellow MC Kang Ho Dong, who has temporarily retired from the industry.

Commenting on leading â??Strong Heartâ?? alone as a solo MC, Seung Gi remarked, â??[I]The person who has the strongest of hearts is our hyungnim, and I started this with Kang Ho Dong hyungnim, who was always there for me. When he left, I had to focus all my energy in being able to carry the show by myself. It was the first time I was so determined to work so hard. It wasnâ??t easy.
�

The answer was rather surprising, as the MC has received high praises for doing just fine without his co-host. â??Of course Iâ??m flattered that the response has been so positive, but it just isnâ??t the same without him. Sometimes I feel lonely, and empty. There are days I donâ??t really feel like laughingâ??, he confessed.

Allkpop

Awwwww
Awww Puppy! He's so so sweet. Such a loyal friend. I cannot stress enough how much he needs to wait for my little D to grow up so he can marry her! ♥♥♥