ahh he looks so lovely in that pic indeed :)

thank you girls :D
AnimeStar wrote: ahh he looks so lovely in that pic indeed :)

thank you girls :D

He does! (:

And your welcome! :D
Crazy4You wrote: I want this calendar :p

http://www.kpoptown.com/desk-calendar/3400-2011-2012-green-desk-calendar-of-lee-seung-gi.html

OHEMGEE You found one!! *bookmarks to buy later* I can't buy it now cuz I'm broke. = __ =
Haha I don't care if the calender will be out of date either :p
Sleepninja wrote: OHEMGEE You found one!! *bookmarks to buy later* I can't buy it now cuz I'm broke. = __ =

Haha I have some money but not any extra money [I need a job! D:]

Sleepninja wrote: Haha I don't care if the calender will be out of date either :p

Haha technically it won't be :p It's for 2O11 AND 2O12 :p

Ahhhh I really want this! But I dunno if we can buy it =___=

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2011/12/02/2011-lee-seung-gi-hope-concert-official-merchandise/
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I have some money but not any extra money [I need a job! D:]

Haha technically it won't be :p It's for 2O11 AND 2O12 :p

Ahhhh I really want this! But I dunno if we can buy it =___=

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2011/12/02/2011-lee-seung-gi-hope-concert-official-merchandise/

LOL Yeah I read that after I had already sent the comment hahaha

And ohh I want that merchandise too :D But I don't see a link to actually purchase it. I'm confused

Sleepninja wrote: LOL Yeah I read that after I had already sent the comment hahaha

And ohh I want that merchandise too :D But I don't see a link to actually purchase it. I'm confused

Ohh hahaha okay :p

And there is no link to purchase it that's why I'm not sure if we can buy it. But it was updated a few days ago so there might be a link in the future
I'm watching The Greatest Love right now and Lee Seung Gi is there hahaha :D
AnimeStar wrote: I'm watching The Greatest Love right now and Lee Seung Gi is there hahaha :D

Haha Yup! I loved his cameo! So adorable (and he was kinda mean lol)
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Yup! I loved his cameo! So adorable (and he was kinda mean lol)

hahaha that cameo was perfect lol he was so cute btw I hope that in real life those stars aren't like that
AnimeStar wrote: I'm watching The Greatest Love right now and Lee Seung Gi is there hahaha :D

I loved loved loved loved loved his cameo [times infinitey :p] Haha agreed with SN - he was just adorable!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Really in a mood where I only want to watch a drama with him in it.
I really want to watch his other two drama, but I can't find them. :( Nonstop 5 and Famous Princesses, why are you so hard to find? WAE?!?!
ohmiyazutto wrote: Really in a mood where I only want to watch a drama with him in it.

I wish he had a new drama coming out!

Sleepninja wrote: I really want to watch his other two drama, but I can't find them. :( Nonstop 5 and Famous Princesses, why are you so hard to find? WAE?!?!

Me too! I can find about 2O episodes of Famous Princesses but that's it - and there's no point starting it if you can't finish it :/