I'm totally spamming hahaha
[FONT="Georgia"]Hahaha this made me laugh!!! Here[/COLOR]

Haha okay I'm done : p
Crazy4You wrote: [FONT="Georgia"]Hahaha this made me laugh!!! Here[/COLOR]

Haha I love this spam it's cute. And that one pic in the link is hilarious :p
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I love this spam it's cute. And that one pic in the link is hilarious :p

Haha I can post a ton more :p And haha I know! "Lee Seung Gi Returns - coming August 2OO7" xD
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I can post a ton more :p And haha I know! "Lee Seung Gi Returns - coming August 2OO7" xD

Haha I just thought of a funny one. They could have superimposed hids face on James Bond. LSG 007 :p
*his not hids WTH is hids?
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I just thought of a funny one. They could have superimposed hids face on James Bond. LSG 007 :p

Hahaha oohh I should try to make that! hahaha :D

Haha I dunno what hids is, you tell me :p
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha oohh I should try to make that! hahaha :D

Haha I dunno what hids is, you tell me :p

It's a magical word that has the ability to replace any word. for example

Hids a magical hids that has the ability to hids any hids. :p
Sleepninja wrote: It's a magical word that has the ability to replace any word. for example

Hids a magical hids that has the ability to hids any hids. :p

Hahaha thank you for the kind explanation :p
Dang it! I really want to save those pretty pics you just posted but I can't right now. :( I'm on a school computer.
Sleepninja wrote: Dang it! I really want to save those pretty pics you just posted but I can't right now. :( I'm on a school computer.

Awww haha. Well they're still be here later :D
Crazy4You wrote: Awww haha. Well they're still be here later :D

Haha Yeah, I'll have to remember to come back. Unfortunately I won't be able to get on much tomorrow because of the move. Hopefully I'll be on Saturday night when I get off of work.