Hangebokhan wrote: Heh, as much as I love him though, if you have seen QSD and Bad Guy or Portrait of a Beauty you will get the Jist of everything he has ever done. Jerk.

PoaB is good if you want some sexin'.

LOL Well maybe he will do some different types of dramas when he comes back. And thanks, I will keep that last suggestion in mind. :)
Hangebokhan wrote: The BEST introduction, bar none, to KNG is through Queen Seon Duk. He was an acting god in that show...

Haha Queen Seon Duk is on my list, but I wanted to watch for Yoo Seung Ho :p

I have Bad Guy in my next line-up though so it'll be my first KNG drama
Crazy4You wrote: Haha Queen Seon Duk is on my list, but I wanted to watch for Yoo Seung Ho :p

I have Bad Guy in my next line-up though so it'll be my first KNG drama

No, oh gods, please don't. I beg of you, do not let Bad Guy be your introduction. Please, watch Portrait of a Beauty first, I BEG YOU! Watch one of his movies. ANYTHING ELSE.
Why is it bad to start with Bad Guy? It was the first time I saw Kim Nam Gil there and I loved him there :)
LOL...My first was QSD. I know it is long but he is very very very good in that Sauguk. Bidam ~ I have an aversion to Bad Guy. I am spoiled for the ending and I know it goes pretty wonky because of his rush to enlistment.
Jeaniessi wrote: LOL...My first was QSD. I know it is long but he is very very very good in that Sauguk. Bidam ~

I have an aversion to Bad Guy. I am spoiled for the ending and I know it goes pretty wonky because of his rush to enlistment.

I know, I really wish that had not happened, half of me wonders if it was a marketing ploy... cause a furor over his leaving to make his return all that more spectacular.

Anyways, the reason I want her to see anything else first is to see how well he does with something tightly scripted and not a cluster...

I like Bad Guy as much as the next fangirl but it is not the show to create one.
AnimeStar wrote: Why is it bad to start with Bad Guy? It was the first time I saw Kim Nam Gil there and I loved him there :)

Same here - BG was the first time I saw him, and at first I was like 'really? He's not all that' - by the end he'd made it on my 'damn yeah' list. He's just got this aura.

I'm deciding what KNG to watch next, have gotten withdrawal.
abs wrote:
I'm deciding what KNG to watch next, have gotten withdrawal.

Have you seen his movies? They are all good but none of them are on DC... if you catch my drift. So worth it for the caps XD
Aww Thank you Kamz for posting it. :)
Yeona wrote: Aww Thank you Kamz for posting it. :)

my pleasure :)
lol You know Han's gonna go crazy when he gets back :D
It feels like FOREVER since he went into the army! T_T still 6 months to go?! wow.
Love the pictures Yeona.