I'm a little confused. KNG went in to the army in July of 2010. They usually serve 22 months right? Why isn't he being released until July? I wonder why he isn't getting released in May? Oh well. I hope he does something good when he gets out. I do think he is a charismatic actor.
Jeaniessi wrote: I'm a little confused. KNG went in to the army in July of 2010. They usually serve 22 months right? Why isn't he being released until July? I wonder why he isn't getting released in May? Oh well. I hope he does something good when he gets out. I do think he is a charismatic actor.

As far as I am aware, he IS being released in July.
Abs: That has to be one of THE best KNG stills I have ever seen! Also, sorry for not being more OMG last night, I was so dang tired...
Hangebokhan wrote: Abs: That has to be one of THE best KNG stills I have ever seen!

Also, sorry for not being more OMG last night, I was so dang tired...

It's that stinkin' time change :( I'm exhausted
Hangebokhan wrote: Abs: That has to be one of THE best KNG stills I have ever seen!

Also, sorry for not being more OMG last night, I was so dang tired...

I saw'd it and my brain fizzled ^^
and, why so tired??
Hangebokhan wrote: As far as I am aware, he IS being released in July.

Yes, I know...That is what I said. What I asked is why he is essentially serving 24 months instead of the usual 22.
abs wrote: I saw'd it and my brain fizzled ^^
and, why so tired??

It was late and I was about to go to bed....?
Sleepninja wrote: [COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="3"]Looks at abs, Lib, and Han.........can't believe I'm the first one to say this in here. Happy Birthday!

Haha too right Sleepy I wonder when Binnie & LSG's birthdays are?? Im expecting BIG things :D
103 more days until my husband gets out of the army. Putting the final touches on my private welcome home party. :)
RainFlower wrote: Haha too right Sleepy I wonder when Binnie & LSG's birthdays are?? Im expecting BIG things :D

His birthday fell on my hellish day. Fridays are evil! At least this semester they are. They literally make me curl up in a ball and whimper when I think of them. So I missed doing something big for it. T-T

This popped up in one of my image searches for a guy with a similar name. LOL!
Sleepninja wrote:

This popped up in one of my image searches for a guy with a similar name. LOL!

That has been around for a while XD
Hangebokhan wrote: That has been around for a while XD

His expression just tickles my funny bone. XD

^awww

^ I think he misses the manfuzz. XP