n btw i had tried youtube too (every possible website for that matter kimchitube, kimchidramas etc) bt there weren't any decent links anywhere :D
arjay wrote: ok..the links in epdrama work for me...although im quite surprised..previously when i tried epdrama it only had the 5 mins preview for each ep which is why i gave up..now it has full episodes lol..fishy eh!!!...i'm bout to complete Miss Ripley..i was plannin to start Heartstrings..bt now i think i will watch both Heartstrings & Bad Guy side by side for the next comin week :)..thanks Yoona :)..i'm a bit apprehensive bout the video links in epdrama though..i think it's sapo n they are extremely slow :D

You're welcome. :)
I don't know if you know Spanish... I found Bad Guy on Youtube with Spanish sub...
ya i know it's there with spanish subs bt i don't speak/ read spanish haha...n it's quite frustrating actually..i love youtube uploads bt most of the dramas there r either with spanish or indonesian or tagalog or vietnamese subs :(...i only do english hehehe
Did you try Dailymotion.com ?
ayuka wrote: Did you try Dailymotion.com ?

dailymotion links r there in DC..bt the videos seem to have been removed lol..wat tv too
ok so im watchin Bad Guy (1st ep)..WTH is Ms. Oh Ha Ni doing there???? grrrrr...btw, KNG is definitely better lookin than his pictures haha
so i just completed the 1st ep of bad guy n i must admit it's quite gripping..music so far hasn't been bad too..n i already cried in one scene hahahaha
Mandy Damiani wrote: so i just completed the 1st ep of bad guy n i must admit it's quite gripping..music so far hasn't been bad too..n i already cried in one scene hahahaha

hehe told ya so!!!
yeah i hate all the females in this drama except the eldest daughter the one with short hair cut she has a young daughter
I love the music esp Thorn Flower & Sub Title
although i read the synopsis after the 1st ep. plus some comments by the viewers..im guessing the ending is goin to be sad which is makin me a bit apprehensive hahaha..n yes, im quite impressed by KNG already ;)
KAMZ what you need to do is download ADBLOCK PLUS. It takes away ads on the side, pop ups, commercials in between videos, etc...
Then go to DramaFever and watch Bad Guy. You don't have to sign up for or pay for an account. When you pass over those "commercial" dots, it pauses for a second and then goes on. All you get is a banner across the top asking you sign up for about 5 seconds and then it fades out. Makes life so easy!
drama fever doesn't work here :(...
n what's with oori geon wuk oppa n his pumpkin hats??!!!! *cringe* :p
IseulHaneul wrote: drama fever doesn't work here :(...
n what's with oori geon wuk oppa n his pumpkin hats??!!!! *cringe* :p

The hats don't last long. Don't worry. It gets better. His hair also gets shorter as the show goes along.
Aizen wrote: Try this site. It also has a DL link at the bottom.

http://www.midnights-dreams.com/2010/06/bad-guy-nappeun-namja-ep-1-1-eng-sub.html

this is workin'..but for now epdrama is doing just fine so i plan to stick with it..how do u close the shoutbox here? plus how do i go to the next part? haha
how do i search for dramas? i mean i don't see any search box...