ikr!!

btw searching *how to become a straw* in google XD

nunu noona:
btw searching *how to become a straw* in google XD

Me too google told me to meet a therapist 😥

Suckerforhappyendings:

Me too google told me to meet a therapist ?

loll.. XD

Cute thread. I really liked him in My ID is Gangnam Beauty, Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung and True Beauty.

Also used an image of him to make a badge for the MDL Watch Challenge 2022. 

Rien:

Cute thread. I really liked him in My ID is Gangnam Beauty, Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung and True Beauty.

Also used an image of him to make a badge for the MDL Watch Challenge 2022. 

Banner is so cute!!

And welcome to the fandom :D

Thanks I will also try to make some badges/banners just for the fandom.

Rien:

wow!! thank u :)

H-hello everybody (*´꒳`*)

I didn’t realise there’s an Eunwoo forum here! Any Arohas here as well?

Didn’t state much in my profile, but I got into Eunwoo and his group, Astro, last year. I’ve watched all of his dramas (some of them are super cheesy haha watch at your own risk) and now eagerly waiting for Decibel and The Island. Also, I would love to see him in an antagonist role. One day, hopefully!

Rien:

Thank you! Will be looking forward to your creations~

awkward potato:

Didn’t state much in my profile, but I got into Eunwoo and his group, Astro, last year. I’ve watched all of his dramas (some of them are super cheesy haha watch at your own risk) and now eagerly waiting for Decibel and The Island. Also, I would love to see him in an antagonist role. One day, hopefully!

Welcome to the Fandom :D

I am an Aroha too. got to know abt Astro after watching Eunwoo in My Id is Gangnam Beauty. 

awkward potato:

Hi and welcome ^_^

Here's one Aroha more!! I discovered them in 2020 but I don't remember how xD Probably just randomly watched one of their MVs and got on a hook 

Speaking of which, do you have a favorite song from them?

Btw I've been on a hiatus since July 2021 if you're wondering who the heck am I

nunu noona:

Welcome to the Fandom :D

I am an Aroha too. got to know abt Astro after watching Eunwoo in My Id is Gangnam Beauty. 

I’m still a new Aroha, seeing I only got into Astro after True Beauty ( ◠‿◠ )

Benizakura:

Hi and welcome ^_^

Here's one Aroha more!! I discovered them in 2020 but I don't remember how xD Probably just randomly watched one of their MVs and got on a hook 

Speaking of which, do you have a favorite song from them?

Btw I've been on a hiatus since July 2021 if you're wondering who the heck am I

Hihi! I wasn’t really into Astro (more of actor Eunwoo fan) until I heard Knock on one of the episodes of ‘Master in the House’. The song got me curious and then one thing leads to another… well, the rest is history ( ´∀`)

My favourite song is definitely Knock, since that’s the song which got me into Astro. I have another favourite which is on par to Knock and that’s Because It’s You

How about you?

Ah yes the first songs always stays in our hearts ♥

Because It's You is such a beautiful song! It's also one of my favorites, but my very favorite song from them is definitely Always You ^_^ I got chills whenever I hear it. I also really love 1 in a Million this song always gets me in a better mood 

Always You has a sad background story to it; I can understand why older Arohas tend to get melancholic when it comes to that song. While Astro is known for their cutesy songs, their slower numbers tend to appeal more for myself. 

What’s your favourite Eunwoo solo? Mine is Please Remember from ‘Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung’ ost. He also has a new song titled Don’t Cry My Love, an ost for a webtoon, if I’m not mistaken. It’s quite a sad number as well (*´Д`*)

I'm very omnivorous what comes to music. I choose songs based on my mood :D There's not a song I don't like^^ 

All Eunwoo solos are so good!! Please Remember is one of the best, yes. My favorite is either that or Love So Fine. I also listened to Don't Cry, My Love which was such a good song! It has a lot of potential to become my favorite after I've listened it a bit more times^^ His voice is so angelic in all of his solos I LOVE THAT ♥⌣♥

Ahh, yes, music according to moods. Me too :) I remembered playing Breathless and Hide and Seek on repeat mode. Those songs are so cheerful, they make good mood boosters (´◡`)

Love So Fine is a hot favourite! Eunwoo has a soothing voice so when he sings or talks, it has this sort of calming presence? Omg I'm terrible at explaining! (ᗒᗨᗕ)