Ah it's pretty! I can't keep changing my badges around LOL ....brb swapping my other one out for this one though 

Rien:

made a new badge :)

It won't let me quote you but I'm going to change my badge to that! It looks really pretty

I’m glad you guys like it. If anyone has a great suggestion (image) that would look great for a badge please let me know.

Rien:

I’m glad you guys like it. If anyone has a great suggestion (image) that would look great for a badge please let me know.

Maybe these?

Ooh love the ones with the flowers, I will try to use those for some rectangle badges <3 thanks for the suggestions!

Made some small rectangle badges, hope they look okay :) Does the Fandom font look okay or should I switch it with a different font?

They're amazing! Love what you did with the flower pictures :) 

Rien:

Made some small rectangle badges, hope they look okay :) Does the Fandom font look okay or should I switch it with a different font?

Thanks starrynights

He's basically perfect :D ! Love him <3

Hi to everyone! 

I love him since 2021 and now I'm watching "A good day..."

What are your favorite of his roles? Mine is Father Yohan from Island

Jules Le Loup:

My favorite role of his is Suho from True Beauty because that was my first Korean drama and I love his role although some would argue that he had no facial expressions and he was cold most of the drama. I also love Father Yohan from Island! I haven't watched Hit the Top yet but I think I'll love his role there too!

Jules Le Loup: