Soooo pretty :) that smile (sigh) that mouth ;P
aaahhhhh PSH i have been neglecting you never fear when i finally get round to watching the Queen of Reversals & Prosecutor Princess DVDs im sure i will fall for u all over again :) until then ciao bella :D
*siiiigh"...oori ShiHoo-ssi....gawjuss as ever ♥♥♥
squeeeee~

love a man who can cook

bespectacled shihoo-ssi

haeng-bo-kae oori shihoo-ssi
<3 <3 <3 One of my favorites <3 I've first seen him in Iljimae, than I started to watch The Princess' Man, and it left me speechless! Great actor, and soooo hot *-*
I'm as bad as RainF, out of sight out of mind...lol
LisNoir wrote: I'm as bad as RainF, out of sight out of mind...lol

sheeesssssh shame on you :p
Ceinwyn wrote: <3 <3 <3 One of my favorites <3
I've first seen him in Iljimae, than I started to watch The Princess' Man, and it left me speechless! Great actor, and soooo hot *-*

Well said! lol He is the whole package; great actor and so darn cute. I see he's rocking the bowl cut now. What a doll.
Jeaniessi wrote: Well said! lol He is the whole package; great actor and so darn cute. I see he's rocking the bowl cut now. What a doll.

loooooool
Jeaniessi wrote: Well said! lol He is the whole package; great actor and so darn cute. I see he's rocking the bowl cut now. What a doll.

hehe :D personally, I like him more with long hair, but he's good looking with anything :D
Ceinwyn wrote: hehe :D personally, I like him more with long hair, but he's good looking with anything :D

I loved his long hair sauguk look but this isn't bad either let me tell ya! he's smoking hot in this picture!

Haha I can't argue with that <3
Ceinwyn wrote: Haha I can't argue with that <3

hahahaha! Totally cute!
Fashion Show in Japan

Fashion Show in Japan...contd.