I want to see him back sometimes in the next two years... I cant wait any longer than that and if it take a long time then he won't look as attractive as he always either.
please come back :( he is a great actor he can play the cute man like he did in Cheongdamdong Alice and he was really amazing in the princess's man he played a role like romeo ...his incident's over he isnt guilty why in america even guilty people can continue their carries after getting a punishment like chris brown he was guilty!! but look at him now he's many even more famous than he was so give park shi hoo a chance he is a great actor
He's Swaggy. Hope he comes back soon
To be honest, even if the charges were dropped, the taint of sexual violence will still follow him, and I just can't get over that. A lot of people take the purported victim backing down as a sign of her guilt and a sign of his innocence, but the laws in Korea concerning sexual violence are disturbingly light. For example, victims are often pressured by lawyers, police officers, and judges to accept money from their attacker to make up for "damages" because she doesn't want to ruin his life over this, now, does she? And if charges are filed and it's taken to court, the penalties are laughable: for a first time offense, the sentence is on average 2-3 years. Compare that to my home country the US where average sentencing for a rape case is 16 years. I remember reading about one case in Korea where the sentencing was 4 years because the victim was especially traumatized by her attack. Basically, sexual violence is not prioritized in South Korea, and if an incident occurs, the court system and media is focused on protecting the attacker, not on justice for the victim. We have no idea why the victim decided to drop the charges against PSH. However, given the climate surrounding sexual violence in this country, I'm not ready to assume that it was because PSH was entirely innocent in all of this. Remember: the victim was a trainee in his company, and she was willing to jeopardize that in bringing forward her accusation. That makes me believe that something fishy did happen between them. Basically, PSH is welcomed to return to dramas and movies---I'm not sure I'll be watching any of them though.
what's the incident? o_O
well, i can't just describe the incident in a few words cause that would be wrong but in general from my understanding, Park Shi Hoo had a one night stand with a girl and she sued him for sexual harassment or something like that. but then i think that the case got over saying that he's not guilty and PSH said that the sex is consensual. i'm not sure if this is right but i hope this will somehow help you.