oh my what a cutie pie
RainFlower wrote: oh my what a cutie pie

RF, should I post the same picture here I posted at the other place?! LOL
Jeaniessi wrote: RF, should I post the same picture here I posted at the other place?! LOL

YES, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! I think that photo caused serious damage to Sleepy's mind XD
Becca256 wrote: YES, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! I think that photo caused serious damage to Sleepy's mind XD

I know! that was so damn funny....

LOL okay..I will post it. hold on.

IT'S SO ROUND AND CUTE!
Jeaniessi wrote:

IT'S SO ROUND AND CUTE!

It's so PERFECT!^^
~“I’ll protect you forever…” -Wolf Boy

gosh, i cant wait to watch this...
Speaking of wolf Boy, those pics are from the premiere:

Song Joong Ki to sing ?Really? for ?Nice Guy? OST

Actor Song Joong Ki will be singing a song for his drama ?Nice Guy?.

The song ?Really? is a ballad that serves as the theme song between Song Joong Ki and actress Moon Chae Won. It has a poetic melody along with heart-wrenching lyrics, relating to the couple?s love story on screen. The song?s lyrics were written by Kim Ji Soo and composed by Kim Ji Woong.

Song Joong Ki?s soft voice is said to have worked perfectly with the song, and expresses the feelings felt by his character better than anyone else for he has the best understanding about the drama and the character he plays.

?Really? will be released on the 31st - allkpop
wrote:

Song: Really
Singer: Song Joong Ki
Album: Nice Guy OST

When I read that Song Joong Ki will be releasing a song for his drama 'Nice Guy/Innoncent Man', you know what my reaction was? I laughed out loud... I love joong ki.. I really do.. but he can't sing.. even rap.. but listening to this, it's a soothing song for some reason.. the calm instruments and the calm way he's singing the lyrics.. I like it.. I am loving it.. but my opinion stands.. he can't sing.. :) (cr:jstasimplesub)

SJK is a STERLING actor and I "be mad for" him :) ...but I had the same reaction 2 the news of him recording (memories of RunningMan vocal attempts) and therefore must agree w/ the above yt poster. He can't really sing...but I like it and still luv him.
whoa this actor as far as possible, the more he become perfect actor. I know him just from running man, in there he was so cute and funny :) but seeing him in drama nice guy, make me change my mind. he can be really cool ^_^. and really waiting for his new movie wolf boy

The December issue of ?Singles? magazine reveals a pictorial of actor Song Joong Ki.
SJK is currently at the center of attention with a successful movie and a successful drama.

Song Joong Ki played the ?Werewolf Boy? Chul Soo in the movie who brought out the protective instinct in the female fans. In the drama ?Nice Guy?, Song Joong Ki doesn?t hesitate to use even love for his revenge but deep inside he is just that, a nice guy Kang Ma Roo, who you just can?t hate.

Song Joong Ki is so red hot right now that to call him daese seems somehow lacking and the fans get a look at this talented actor in the December issue of ?Singles?.

In one of the shots, Song Joong Ki is biting on his sweater, making the fans bring up the image of the ?Werewolf Boy? Chul Soo. He is wild and manly, yet boyish in some sense all at the same time.

In another picture, Song Joong Ki?s facial expression makes one think of Kang Ma Roo with all his complexities.

Song Joong Ki?s full pictorial and interview is available in the December issue of ?Singles? and on the homepage for the magazine. (www.thesingle.co.kr)

MAGAZINE] Song Joong Ki - Ceci Magazine
That is NICE.... Gosh he's pretty... ♥