Grand Prize (Daesang)
IVE FCKIN SAID SO: SONG JOONGKI FOR VINCENZOOOO
Picture Award
(known as DOTY/Drama of The Year)
Squid Game (Netflix)
The Red Sleeve (MBC/Viki) [WINNER]
My Liberation Notes (JTBC/Netflix)
Our Blues (tvN/Netflix)
Extraordinary Attorney Woo Youngwoo (ENA/Netflix)
Director AwardKim Heewon (Vincenzo)
Yoo Insik (EAW)
Jung Ji-in/Son Yeonhwa (The Red Sleeve) [WINNER]
Han Joon-hee (D.P.)
Hwang Donghyuk (Squid Game)
Scriptwriter Award
(known as Writer Award)
Kim Minseok (Juvenile Justice)
No Hee-kyung (Our Blues)
Moon Jiwon (EAW) [WINNER]
Park Haeyoung (My Liberation Notes)
Jung Haeri (The Red Sleeve)
Webdrama AwardBe My Boyfriend [WINNER]
Mad for Each Other
heart.zip
Would You Like a Cup of Coffee?
Blue Birthday
Shortdrama AwardDrama Stage S4: Deok Gu is Back [WINNER]
Drama Festa: Missing Child
tvN O'PENing: What Are You Doing in the Office?
tvN O'PENing: XX+XY
Drama Special S12: TV Cinema - Hee Soo
New Actor AwardKang Yeongseok (Military Prosecutor Doberman, Insider)
Park Seoham (Semantic Error)
Yoon Chanyeong (All of Us Are Dead) [WINNER]
Choi Hyeonwook (Racket Boys, 2521)
Tang Junsang (Move to Heaven, Racket Boys) [WINNER]
New Actress AwardNo Yoonseo (Our Blues)
Park Jihoo (All of Us Are Dead) [WINNER]
Jung Hoyeon (Squid Game)
Jo Yihyun (School 2021, All of Us Are Dead)
Choi Seungeun (Monstrous)
Supporting Actor AwardPark Jihwan (Our Blues)
Yoon Kyungho (My Name)
Yoon Byunghee (Vincenzo, Our Blues) [WINNER]
Choi Yeongjoon (Our Blues)
Heo Sungtae (Squid Game, Insider) [WINNER]
Supporting Actress AwardKim Sinrok (Hellbound) [WINNER]
Kim Jihyun (Thirty-Nine)
Baek Jiwon (Anna, EAW) [WINNER]
Lee EL (My Liberation Notes)
Cha Jiyeon (Taxi Driver)
Excellence Actor in Drama SeriesKang Euntak (Young Lady & Gentleman)
Kim Kyungnam (Revolutionary Sisters)
Oh Minsuk (It's Beautiful Now)
Cha Seowon (Second Husband)
Han Sangjin (The All-Round Wife) [WINNER]
Excellence Actress in Drama SeriesPark Hana (Young Lady & Gentleman)
So Yihyun (Red Shoes) [WINNER]
Shin Dongmi (It's Beautiful Now)
Lee Garyung (Love ft. Marriage & Divorce S2, S3)
Han Dagam (The All-Round Wife)
Excellence Actor in Serial Drama SeriesUhm Kijoon (The Penthouse S2, S3)
Yoon Siyoon (It's Beautiful Now)
Lee Taegoon (Love ft. Marriage & Divorce S2)
Joo Sangwook (The King of Tears, Lee Bangwon) [WINNER]
ah, fuck this shit im out
Ji Hyunwoo (Young Lady & Gentleman)
Excellence Actress in Serial Drama SeriesKim Soyeon (The Penthouse S2, S3)
Park Joomi (Love ft. Marriage & Divorce S2, S3)
Park Jinhee (The King of Tears, Lee Bangwon) [WINNER]
really netizens? what the actual fuck?
Uhm Hyunkyung (Second Husband)
Choi Myunggil (Red Shoes)
Excellence Actor in Mini-Series DramaRowoon SF9 (The King's Affection)
Son Sukku (My Liberation Notes)
Ahn Hyoseop (Lovers of the Red Sky, A Business Proposal)
Jin Sunkyu (Through the Darkness) [WINNER]
Choi Wooshik (Our Beloved Summer)
Excellence Actress in Mini-Series DramaKim Sejeong (A Business Proposal)
Kim Jiwon (My Liberation Notes)
Shin Hyunbeen (Hospital Playlist 2, Reflection of You)
Yooseon (Eve) [WINNER]
Lee Seyoung (The Red Sleeve)
Top Excellence Actor in Mini-Series Drama (Performance)Kim Namgil (Through the Darkness)
Namgoong Min (The Veil)
Song Joongki (Vincenzo)
Lee Junho (The Red Sleeve) [WINNER]
Lee Jehoon (The Taxi Driver)
Top Excellence Actress in Mini-Series Drama (Performance)Kim Taeri (2521)
Park Eunbin (The King's Affection, EAW)
Seo Hyunjin (Why Her?)
Shin Mina (Hometown Chachacha, Our Blues) [WINNER]
Lee Honey (One, The Woman)
Excellence Actor in OTT DramaGu Kyohwan (D.P.)
Park Jungmin (Hellbound)
Park Haesoo (Squid Game)
Ahn Bohyun (Yumi's Cells, My Name) [WINNER]
Oh Youngsoo (Squid Game)
Excellence Actress in OTT DramaKim Hyunjoo (Hellbound)
Lee Yumi (Squid Game, All of Us Are Dead)
Lee Jungeun (Juvenile Justice)
Jung Eunchae (Anna)
Han Sunhwa (Work Later, Drink Now) [WINNER]
Top Excellence Actor in OTT Drama (Performance)Kim Soohyun (One Ordinary Day)
Yoo Ah In (Hellbound)
Lee Jungjae (Squid Game)
Im Siwan (Tracer)
Jung Haein (D.P.) [WINNER]
Top Excellence Actress in OTT Drama (Performance)Kim Goeun (Yumi's Cells S1, S2)
Kim Sungryung (Political Fever) [WINNER]
Kim Hyesoo (Juvenile Justice)
Suzy (Anna)
Han Seohee (My Name)
UPDATE
Popularity Award (Actor)
[WINNER]
Popularity Award (Actress)
[WINNER]
Best Couple Award
[WINNER]
Best OST Award
[WINNER]
KPOP LABEL Award (WINNERS)Kang Daniel
Chancellor
Yuju (VIVIZ)
Best Manager Award
CEO Son Seokwoo (BH Entertainment)
Global Star Award
Ji Changwook (Sound of Magic/Annarasumanara)

Official Website | Source | Wikipedia

What is the difference between a Top Excellence category, and a Top Excellence (Performance) category? Does the regular Top Excellence category mean they were popular, but not necessarily good? 

Also... I now realize I didn't watch a lot of kdramas released this year. I think the only ones I know are Semantic Error and Our Beloved Summer T_T

fiflydramalover:

What is the difference between a Top Excellence category, and a Top Excellence (Performance) category? Does the regular Top Excellence category mean they were popular, but not necessarily good? 

Also... I now realize I didn't watch a lot of kdramas released this year. I think the only ones I know are Semantic Error and Our Beloved Summer T_T 

Top Excellence & Top Excellence (Performance) is particularly same; it's just that the only difference is Excellence are for uprising actors/actresses from certain mediums; whereas Top Excellence are for the most deserved, highlighted recognition people for them all

Oh, you should watch some of them that matches your preferences. Not to rec Drama Series tho (cuz I didn't watch any of them); but do watch either webdramas or shortdramas cuz that fits for now

okay, so—looking at this list i've realized i've watched a lot more 2022 releases than i thought sfjsfdnkjsdnj. that being said, i feel like i'll be going through most of these categories in this post by my personal favorites/what i've watched among them but we'll see

Picture Award (known as DOTY/Drama of The Year) — hands down i would pick The Red Sleeve (bc that sh*t destroyed me) but with MLN coming in as a possible strong contender from reviews i've seen and EAW as the dark horse of this summer, i wouldn't be surprised if either of them won instead. 

Director Award — TRS again coming in at the top of my list, although i'm surprised that D.P (which i am going to start right after watching Prison Playbook) wasn't included in the previous category as well. 

Scriptwriter Award (known as Writer Award) — Park Hae Young and Jung Hae Ri, the two queens of scriptwriting—look, i'm going to have to say that if neither of them win i'm going to start questioning the taste of whoever is in charge of the panel deciding these things XD

New Actor Award — give Tang Jun Sang that APAN, tyvm. he knocked it out of the water in MTH (bc, like TRS, that sh*t destroyed me as well) and to see him on and off set is like watching someone flip a light switch—he practically melts into his roles and deserves to be awarded for that. haven't seen MPD or Insider yet, so i can't speak on Kang Yeong Seok, but if i come back before the results are announced and i've gotten around to them my rating might change, who knows?

Supporting Actor Award — have seen none of the shows on this list but i have a weakness for Heo Sung Tae in any role so here, have this *hands you a piece of my heart*

Supporting Actress Award — have also not seen any of the shows on this list but like the above i have a weakness for Kim Shin Rok in any role (+ the gifs i've seen of her are hot) so here, have this *hands you another piece of my heart*

Excellence Actor in Mini-Series Drama — Seok Koo, my beloved <333 Jin Sun Kyu was absolutely fascinating in TTD, tho (which i see you have listed as one of the best dramas of '22! bc it is! in every sense of the word), so if Seok Koo misses out to Sun Kyu i won't be too disappointed. 

Excellence Actress in Mini-Series Drama — Lee Se Young. that's it. that's the entire post. 

Top Excellence Actor in Mini-Series Drama (Performance) — they really took my entire harem (sans Joong Ki, bc i have yet to touch Vincenzo with a thirty-nine and a half foot pole), split them up and said "you can only have one", i— in all seriousness, tho, this is the one category (besides the next) where if any one of them wins i will be the one cheering them on from the comfort of my home and wiping a tear from my eye. (i must say that i am partial to Nam Gil [who missed out on his Baeksang this year ㅠㅠ] and Namgoong Min specifically *coughs in older men*) 

Top Excellence Actor in OTT Drama (Performance) — another attempt to split up my harem and force me to decide, but it will not work! i will see any of you precious human beings go home with an award or none at all

Top Excellence Actress in OTT Drama (Performance) — normally i would jump on Go Eun, but i haven't seen her in Yumi's Cells and i'm not inclined to, considering that i've been following the webtoon periodically and know (if they decide to stick mostly to canon) how the story ends. from the reviews Little Women are getting she's stunning there, so if they had held off on nominations/aired LW a bit earlier i might have put my money on that. as it is, Kim Hye Soo is my new crush and i will support literally anything she stars in—Hye Soo for the win!

Popularity Award (Actor) — i give up at this point. have at it, lads, i'll wait for the outcome *secretly manifests a Junho/Seok Koo/Rowoon/Siwan win*

Popularity Award (Actress) — *does the same as the above but manifests nothing bc each of these ladies are extremely talented and deserve the world no matter who wins*

Best Couple Award — *chants softly* Woo to the Young to the Woo! Dang to the Geu to the Ra-mi! (ignore the way i have yet to actually start the show but have this special handshake living rent free in my mind—honestly we probably should have had the two of them as best couple, sksksksk) Lee to the Jun to the Ho! other than them i'm actually surprised to see my Semantic Error boys here—love that same-sex (romantic) pairings are slowly becoming mainstream enough to be nominated—but Worship Couple and our star-crossed Red Sleeve lovers are my best picks.

Best OST Award — there are three nominations from 2521 and i don't,,,,,, i don't understand,,,,, after most people i know raging about the ending on social media,,,,,,,,, where is TRS? TTD? D.P (which has me in a chokehold playing 2020 rn bc of the feels)? MTH (that didn't exactly release an official OST, but still)? Tomorrow (which had no nominations whatsoever but deserved at least [if not in this category] one solely for Jo In's performance in the first two episodes + Lee Soo Hyuk and Yun Ji On bodying their roles respectively)? i will let EAW slide bc i have had mutuals DMing links to the OST and i like it, so i may be biased, but there were so many snubs this year in the musical category i'm not even going to speak on that. me and my list of featured artists and composers will sit on the sidelines for this one

i think that's everything? this may have been too long but i got a bit carried away towards the latter half of this sksksksk 

[REMINDER]

Us as international viewers can watch via livestream on Naver's NOW. platform
Will be available at 6.20PM KST TOMORROW (29/9)
Link: https://now.naver.com/l/1737491