after cruising this thread I think I will go watch Illjimae again
LOOOOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE -drool- /End obsession outburst. Ty for the news!
hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!! SAranghe! Saranghe Lee Jun Ki! Support u all the way...
Some amazing facts about LJK and his last work:

wrote: Lee Jun Ki reveals he doesn’t use stunt doubles on ‘Arang and the Magistrate’

The September 12th episode of MBC‘s ‘Arang and the Magistrate‘ was named the most favorite episode by fans of the drama thanks to a particular scene where Lee Jun Ki shows off his incredible action skills.

Playing the role of ‘Eun Oh’, Lee Jun Ki used a fan as a weapon to take down an entire crowd of enemies. As Lee Jun Ki is known for taking on all scenes himself without the use of stunt doubles, it should come to no surprise that every single scene filmed to date was completed without the use of not only stunt doubles, but also wires.

It’s thanks to his passion for his work that he managed to captivate the eyes and hearts of viewers, shooting the drama to a first place ranking in viewer ratings.

Martial arts director Kim Min Soo, who previously worked with the actor in ‘Time Between Dog and Wolf‘, stated, “Before the filming of his action scenes, he’ll always call me to discuss how he’s picturing the actions and what kind of actions he’d like to add. There are a lot of moves that he pulls off that other actors normally would struggle with. With the skills he has now, he would be welcome to any action school due to the professionalism of his stunts. He has a special skill that allows him to adjust his body to new moves and completely control them from that point on. I know that all of the martial arts directors out there would love for an opportunity to work with him.”

for more read here: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/spoilerlee-jun-ki-reveals-he-doesnt-use-stunt-doubles-on-arang-and-the-magistrate

And here is one nice long interview with him where he talks about his last work, how actors feel about rateings and alot more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/11/lee-jun-ki-on-army-acting-and-arang/
Gawd. Bumped into this thread when I'm right in the middle of watching Arang! Love his martial arts skills and his acting chops reminds me of his My Girl days (I had a strong second-lead syndrome when I watched that--and afterwards, it was difficult for me to watch anything with Lee Da Hae). *cough* *cough* *glances around to see if Skye is around* *cough* *cough*

Watching Arang is giving me lots of encouragement to watch Iljimae and Time Between Dog and Wolf.
Time Between Dog and Wolf is a must watch for a LJK fan (: I still have to watch some of his other dramas, but after watching TBDW, it's hard to move on to his other roles B| Even by just watching a few clips, it's no doubt that he's an amazing actor. So happy he's back~
dapinaymrs wrote: Gawd. Bumped into this thread when I'm right in the middle of watching Arang! Love his martial arts skills and his acting chops reminds me of his My Girl days (I had a strong second-lead syndrome when I watched that--and afterwards, it was difficult for me to watch anything with Lee Da Hae). *cough* *cough* *glances around to see if Skye is around* *cough* *cough*

Watching Arang is giving me lots of encouragement to watch Iljimae and Time Between Dog and Wolf.

Oh God what are you waiting for!?! Those are two of his best works! Hurry hurry hurry go watch them noooow!
goldenseal50 wrote: after cruising this thread I think I will go watch Illjimae again

haha I know how you feel. xDD I watched Iljimae three times and can never get enough of this drama. :D
I Love the soundtracks of the drama. *__*
bakaleya wrote: Time Between Dog and Wolf is a must watch for a LJK fan (:

I still have to watch some of his other dramas, but after watching TBDW, it's hard to move on to his other roles B| Even by just watching a few clips, it's no doubt that he's an amazing actor. So happy he's back~

I've heard so much about TBDW, it really must be that good!
Starae wrote: Oh God what are you waiting for!?! Those are two of his best works! Hurry hurry hurry go watch them noooow!

Lol! I'm at Episode 15 of Arang and this is like my third night watching it! I might start on either one of those and put the others on my Currently Watching list on hold for the meantime. What should I watch first?
dapinaymrs wrote: I've heard so much about TBDW, it really must be that good!

Lol! I'm at Episode 15 of Arang and this is like my third night watching it! I might start on either one of those and put the others on my Currently Watching list on hold for the meantime. What should I watch first?

Bc you watch now Arang i suggest to you for next TBDW, its to get some variety of themes. Iljimae is good but its theme is historical too, so it might not to be good idea watch 2 dramas with same genre in row.
TBDW gets often compared to City Hunter, this confuses me bc thous two doesnt have anything common and by quality is TBDW way better.

And i recommend:
"What Should I Do? " - It really has good story and LJK makes there nice role.

Btw. movies The Hotel Venus and The King and The Clown are must for LJK fans too
Movies :Fly, Daddy, Fly and Flying Boys are nice ones too, light and funny entertaiment.
@Raincat: Thanks for your recommendations. :) I'll start with TBDW and search for the others there.
I had a Lee Jun Ki day today I watched The King and the Clown an d Fly, Daddy, Fly. they were both great! I am thinking about rounding it off with Virgin Snow. @ Raincat I don"t see "what should I do" in our data base...what is it about?
goldenseal50 wrote: I had a Lee Jun Ki day today I watched The King and the Clown an d Fly, Daddy, Fly. they were both great! I am thinking about rounding it off with Virgin Snow.

@ Raincat I don"t see "what should I do" in our data base...what is it about?

I'll take a peek on your profile and see how you rated them. Maybe I'll have a Jun Ki day, too! Najung-e! :D
goldenseal50 wrote: ..... @ Raincat I don"t see "what should I do" in our data base...what is it about?

It is there, just go look LJK profile page and you find it:
Drama City - What Should I Do? /ep. 234 ...(2004)/ Main Role - Seong Ho

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drama_City:_What_Should_I_Do%3F

-------------------
For them who already had or who plan to have "Lee Jun Ki Day"

After listening to that, I clicked on this out of curiosity