i've been kind of meh about him in the past but AATM has me hooked!!!
The more I look at his eyes, the more swoony I get. I love his eyes!!!
his eyes are one of the most unique i seen ;)
Jeaniessi wrote: The more I look at his eyes, the more swoony I get. I love his eyes!!!

nekoblah wrote: his eyes are one of the most unique i seen ;)

He does have the most striking eyes......you both should watch Time Between Dog & Wolf ....if you havent :D
RainFlower wrote: He does have the most striking eyes......you both should watch Time Between Dog & Wolf ....if you havent :D

I DID! thats how i found out about him! xD
RainFlower wrote: He does have the most striking eyes......you both should watch Time Between Dog & Wolf ....if you havent :D

I have been wanting to but I keep...not watching! :( There is so much I want to watch.
One of mine korean favorite actors. Love his work with roles. I have seen all movies exsept May 18. Everybody talks that his big break to movie screen was The King and the Clown but this might be bc his role in The Hotel Venus is kinda unknown and this isnt fair. In THV he is doing great role and i must say all this movie is like buried treasure, it is rare to find but i saw its eng subed stream in net....search and you find. Lee Jun Ki is maybe more movie actor than drama actor bc all his movie roles are good and worth of your time. From his dramas i have seen all where he has main roles add here Stars Echo where he has suporting role. Roles what he is done are by appearance and personality very diferent, he doesnt have fallen into "standard type", trap what is very hard to avoid after some very successful drama hero. He manages break from sweet androgynous image into playboy and then into historical hero with two face and then into cruel gang member and then into airhead journalist and ....oeh, there is so many of them. He is good in marial arts, so fighting scenes are natural, he can dance well, so if his hero must move his body - he can do it, he even sings kinda nicely.....erm, i nearly forgot - he looks more than handsome, i read from some place that his eyes are called " nation treasure"...maybe littlebit ower top but...kinda fiting. So...what more can you demand from one actor who is just mere human? <3
I'm completely in love with this actor right now. I think he's an exceptional actor and can portray his role pretty well. I've just discovered him from Arang and the Magistrate and thought he was very adorable. After watching the BTS of AATM, he seems to have a very fun and lovable personality, very down to earth type of guy which is a plus. Hope to see more of him in the future and looking forward to watching all of his drama/movies. Just saw the King and the Clown and no doubt he could play any role, be it straight or homo. I'm a very proud fan. <3
I remember my old handphone, was full of LJK wallpapers... Love 'em da much!!! He struck my attention with his pretty boy looks in My Girl but not until I've seen him in Iljimae and Time Between Dog and Wolf that I fell in love with this guy entirely. Such a great and one of a kind actor.. He's acting skills shone on The King and the Clown.. I am so looking forward to his future projects after Arang and the Magistrate. Support u all the way LJK!! Aja! Aja! Hwaiting!!!
One interview with him...i think it is about Arang but im not sure bc of lack mine language skills

If you are an international fan and can understand English, please visit this site >>>http://leejoongi.net<<< and sign the petition for Eat Your Kimchi to interview Lee Joongi. Please also share this link and spread the word by using images on your website or blog. Thanks!
If somebody needs quick Lee Jun Ki fix then try this link: http://pinterest.com/purplenette/lee-jun-ki/
I found this nice video from YT and wanted to share it with other LJK fans:

How many dramas/movies from this video you have seen??
Some news:

wrote: Now, Lee Jun Ki has revealed that on January 29th, he will be releasing a new album called Tonight. This album will be released in both Korea and Japan and contains four songs, including Case By Case. The title track was first debuted during his Japanese fan meet last year. After the release, Lee Jun Ki will be promoting in Japan and will hold a fan meet event on February 2nd for fans who buy his album.

http://24-7kpop.com/2013/01/11/lee-jun-ki-to-release-new-album-tonight/

and
http://www.hancinema.net/lee-joon-ki-to-release-ep-in-japan-and-korea-51571.html

And his interview with SBS’s “E! News.”

wrote: Romance should be hidden
“Girlfriend? Shouldn’t I say that I don’t have one even if I do? I answered like this ever since my debut and think this is the right way to answer. If I want to marry someone I like, dating must be kept a secret til then. I want to receive blessings when I get married. To do that, dating must be kept a secret. I don’t want to date in the public’s eye.”

For more read: http://www.ohkpop.com/78796/lee-jun-ki-has-an-interview-with-sbss-e-news
I'm curious about his new Album *__* He is my favourite actor *__* He has so much talent. :D