Awwww how incredibly cuuuute! Making my heart melt even more knowing his vulnerable side! Fighting!
hmmm, i need to think of a way to celebrate his birthday! i think i'm gonna go buy another cake, or make one
Watching his dramas while eating a birthday cake ?
Juniko wrote: Watching his dramas while eating a birthday cake ?

that's a good idea!
oh but i have a dinner meting tonight...hmmm, listening to his songs and cake I think, no dramas for me today :(
I wonder how he feels about turning 30...my friend turned 30 this year and he was totally okay with it, while another one was like "Don't even think about menioning it!" LOL
Juniko wrote: I wonder how he feels about turning 30...my friend turned 30 this year and he was totally okay with it, while another one was like "Don't even think about menioning it!" LOL

yeah, i have a friend that turned 30 this year too, he was ok, but i who turned 24 was really depressed and he was trying to make me fell better.Imagine that! :P
...he turns 30 in european age but in Korea he's turning 31 so I guess he's not that glad?Anyway he doesn't show his age. he's cute like a teenager :)
Maddallina wrote: yeah, i have a friend that turned 30 this year too, he was ok, but i who turned 24 was really depressed and he was trying to make me fell better.Imagine that! :P
...he turns 30 in european age but in Korea he's turning 31 so I guess he's not that glad?Anyway he doesn't show his age. he's cute like a teenager :)

i turned 29 this year, and i'm soo not looking forward to 30, just b/c it doesnt seem like it can possibly real, i still fel like i'm 19, so when did this 30 thing happen???
cityhunter83 wrote: i turned 29 this year, and i'm soo not looking forward to 30, just b/c it doesnt seem like it can possibly real, i still fel like i'm 19, so when did this 30 thing happen???

I can pretty much understand how you're felling. i had the same reaction whit my 24s, i was like "didn't i just finished highschool?" , but the most important thing is that you're young in spirit! :)
Maddallina wrote:
...he turns 30 in european age but in Korea he's turning 31 so I guess he's not that glad?

Last year I should have written a letter saying "Don't worry, for the rest of the world, you're still 29!" Too bad I never write fanletters ^^
I'm 17 (turning 18 this year) and yesterday I got shock when I realized I'm gonna turn 30 in 12 years >.<
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I'm 17 (turning 18 this year) and yesterday I got shock when I realized I'm gonna turn 30 in 12 years >.<

hahhahha think that 3 years from now you'll be 21 and you'll be able to drink alcohol in every country of the world!...i sound like an alcoholic. :P
Lee Joon Gi is excited to shoot a drama series with Shin Min Ah

Lee Joon Gi recently said he is excited to shoot a new drama series with Shin Min Ah.

On June 18, Lee gave his thoughts on playing the leading role in MBC TV?s new drama series Arang and the Magistrate. At the interview, he said, ?I?m especially excited about the romance between the two leading characters.?

Lee said, ?I always think about and look forward to the type of romance in this drama series. One thing I can tell you for sure is that the genre of this drama series is fantasy historical melodrama. So I think it will have more romance than my previous drama series.?

Lee also said, ?I wish the love story between me and Arang can appeal to the viewers. It?s a little bit different from other romantic comedies. When I saw the synopsis of this series at first, I was very much attracted to the genre, which is a fantasy melodrama that ghosts appear. I?m expecting the new concepts related to this genre will attract the viewers.?

Arang and the Magistrate is a drama series based on a Korean legend about Arang. It?s a love story between reckless ghost Arang (played by Shin Min Ah), who wants to know the reason of her death as she lost all her memories, and picky magistrate Eun Oh (played by Lee Joon Gi), who has an ability to see ghosts.

It?s directed by Kim Sang Ho of the drama series Fantastic Couple and Can You Hear my Heart and written by Jung Yoon Jung of Chosun Police Season 1 and 2. It will start airing at the end of July after I Do, I Do.

Source: Starnews
ooh thanks Kamzy cant wait!!!
Lee Jun Ki is the reason why I love kdrama...and the reason I fell prey to it :D!! DYING TO SEE ARANG!!! I can see him making a really couple with Shin Min Ah!!! It's gonna be drama of the year for me!! I love LJK. Fighting!
I didn't think much of him after I watched My Girl and something else I think with him, but after Iljimae I finally discovered how great he is!