- via news.nate.com/view/20121214n05612

Hyun Bin is the new face of K2 Sportswear
- via news.nate.com/view/20121212n27479
KamZ wrote: NEWS:

Hyun Bin signed as new face of Caffee Bene
- via news.nate.com/view/20121214n05612

Hyun Bin is the new face of K2 Sportswear
- via news.nate.com/view/20121212n27479

Okay, the Cafebene news is not true...i just got to know about it now lol..miahne
I was going to ask what are you going to do with your mornings now that the countdown is over lol
Hyun Bin‘s first official event after being discharged from the army will be a fan meeting in Taiwan with the selected lucky fans!

While it’s true that Korean fans have been waiting just as much for his return, he has already met them unofficially through various CFs. Teasing his domestic fans further, he has decided to visit his Taiwanese fans first on March 9th. While he’s in Taiwan, he’ll still be working and looking over various scripts for his comeback project.

There are rumors floating around for a drama, but it appears he has his sights set on a movie for his comeback. Hyun Bin’s agency confirmed such sentiment and stated, “It’s true that he’s getting a lot of love calls from movies and dramas. But he’s leaning more towards a movie. He had a lot of interest in acting from before his enlistment, and he wants to meet his fans through a project, so he’ll be making a decision soon. But he doesn’t have a particular special project in mind.”

If you could have your pick, would you want to see Hyun Bin return in a drama or a movie first?
[Source:Allkpop]

looking forward to watever he choose tho i would prefer a drama
I love him so much :*
one little news:
wrote: Hyun Bin admits he texted ‘Secret Garden’ co-star Ha Ji Won after he was discharged
Hyun Bin confessed that he had kept in contact with ‘Secret Garden‘ co-star Ha Ji Won after he was discharged from the army.

As you may remember, ‘Secret Garden’ was one of the biggest dramas of 2010, with various parodies popping up everywhere. When Hyun Bin announced that he had broken up with Song Hye Kyo not too long after the drama wrapped up, fans couldn’t help but hope that the ‘Secret Garden’ actors come together again.

MBC‘s ‘Section TV‘ covered Hyun Bin’s first official outing since he came back from his enlistment. During the short interview, he admitted, “I texted Ha Ji Won after I was discharged from the army.” He also added, “I want to meet everyone again soon. I can’t say when that’ll happen yet.“

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/hyun-bin-admits-he-texted-secret-garden-co-star-ha-ji-won-after-he-was-discharged

And

hey, cool :) I like his hair like that, and the little bit of scruffy face. He looks a lot more mature to me (in a good way).
Hey, i think that Hyun Bin got released from the military right? then is he coming back to the movie/ drama world???
As far as I know he was released long ago, either in the early part of this year or late last year. Last I heard he's working on (might have already shot) a new movie.
Yeah he is back and his new movie is going to be released in 2014 named 'The King's Wrath'
You can find more info on this article: http://mydramalist.com/article/2013/04/28/hyun-bin-and-uhm-tae-woong#.UhHYqNJHKSo
is he doing any drama???
Any questions and/or news about Hyun Bin should be discussed in his thread. :)

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?90-Discussion-Hyun-Bin