2) that kamz didnt create it haha

:p
sabby wrote: 2 things I cant believe

1) that there is an actual thread dedicated solely to all things Binnie &
2) that kamz didnt create it haha

:p

Haha, So true :P

I thought Kamz would have filled up 4 pages by now 0_0

Back to the topic, I hope HB finishes his Service and returns Safely ^o^ Looking forward to his Drama work in the near future !
This is really honorable of him, and the more we respect him for it. I read someone said Won Bin did it as well... there was another actor before who also did it, and back then I didn't know if he had been the only one, but I thought it said a lot about his character. Then he came out and had a hit drama 49 Days. The actor was Jo Hyun Jae.

More the power tho these actors, and hope Hyun Bin returns safely.

The Kamz joke was hilarious... I thought the same!
so I was just trolling around on the interwebs and as I dropped by Dramabeans I looked up and there was sexy facial hair stubbly Hyun Bin looking at me from her header. He was even reaching out to me with a "come to me now" expression on his face...and while I know Kamz and some other lovely ladies have dibs on him, which is fine because Mr. So is..never mind. What I mean to say is... I MISS HYUN BIN. I'm going to go re-watch...something with him in it. I think Secret Garden needs another watch.
Rashid wrote: so I was just trolling around on the interwebs and as I dropped by Dramabeans I looked up and there was sexy facial hair stubbly Hyun Bin looking at me from her header. He was even reaching out to me with a "come to me now" expression on his face...and while I know Kamz and some other lovely ladies have dibs on him, which is fine because Mr. So is..never mind. What I mean to say is... I MISS HYUN BIN. I'm going to go re-watch...something with him in it. I think Secret Garden needs another watch.

You are now in a Hyun Bin free fall. See you next week. We'll wait for you here.

rose wrote: You are now in a Hyun Bin free fall. See you next week. We'll wait for you here.

hahaha is he cute or what?...muuuaaaah oori binnie
rose wrote: You are now in a Hyun Bin free fall. See you next week. We'll wait for you here.

Hyuuuuuuuunnnnnn Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn: (that's my Hyun Bin Free Fall noise)

Last night I stayed up late just to re-watch the first eppy of Secret Garden. I laughed so much at him screaming like a baby in the car, and I remembered why I liked this show so much. He's was just all kinds of crazy-funny in this show. Say what you will about this drama (some people don't like it...can you imagine that?!) but I love love love how brave Hyun Bin was in this, acting all out nuts and strange and awesome! <3
Hi Jeanie..I sooo wana like like like ur post..like a gazillion likes..wish there was a like button :)...my point exactly!! how can someone not like/ love this drama?!!!...sheeeeeeeeessssssshhhhhh
Vanikka wrote: Hi Jeanie..I sooo wana like like like ur post..like a gazillion likes..wish there was a like button :)...my point exactly!! how can someone not like/ love this drama?!!!...sheeeeeeeeessssssshhhhhh

I just love watching him act! Even in Come Rain Come Shine which on the whole, I thought sucked like a Dyson. He was great in it. We're just lucky he's like eye chocolate as well. :)
I usually don't watch movies so I haven't yet watched CRCS (yes, guilty :() or Late Autumn for that matter (i know i know..i m disappointed in me too)..i actually started with movies..gradually moved into dramas..now there's no lookin back..i just don't like watchin mvis anymo..the duration is just too short for me hahaha...but yeah, Binnie is a brilliant actor..nomatter how the drama/ storyline/ other leads, he always manages to stand out and to add to that (like u mentioned) a total eye candy..:)..
saranghae..u zeee beztezzzttttt...fighting oori binnie xoxo
http://en.korea.com/?p=270741
Other men said they have seen angels,
But I have seen thee
And thou art enough.
~ by G. Moore ~
Lim Ai Li wrote: saranghae..u zeee beztezzzttttt...fighting oori binnie xoxo
http://en.korea.com/?p=270741

Man o' Man, the RoK Marines are milking him being a Marine for all it's worth, are they not?
Andy Benard wrote: Hyuuuuuuuunnnnnn Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn: (that's my Hyun Bin Free Fall noise)

Last night I stayed up late just to re-watch the first eppy of Secret Garden. I laughed so much at him screaming like a baby in the car, and I remembered why I liked this show so much. He's was just all kinds of crazy-funny in this show. Say what you will about this drama (some people don't like it...can you imagine that?!) but I love love love how brave Hyun Bin was in this, acting all out nuts and strange and awesome! <3

Ohhhhhhh, I'm enchanted by this adorable fangirl post, LOL.
Let me join the chorus of ohhh, and ahhh, and sigh and <3 <-- this is the first time for me using this.

Ok, I regained a little composure. For the life of me, I can't remember being so crazy about an actor since I was in puberty.
As for someone not liking SG... well, you know, some people don't like Nutella.
aaahh that explains it then I dont like nutella either hehehe