My favourite first kiss in a K-movie is the one from A Frozen Flower where Hong Lim kissed the Queen when they had their third attempt to conceive a baby.

What's yours?

Kang Dong-joo (Yoo Yeon-seok) and Yoon Seo-jeong (Seo Hyun-jin) in Dr, Romantic.

Devilish Joy, wooo baby.   

There's also a pretty shocking one in The Rose that stays with me years after I've seen it.  But that's Taiwanese.

Her Private Life, that was a good one.

The first episode of My Secret Romance... but that drama falls right off a cliff after episode 1

There's incredible kiss scenes in Extremely Perilous Love, but that's a chinese short-length drama.  Still, I'd recc that drama to anyone, the ML is absolute FIRE.

EDIT:  Right now I'm watching Lie To Me, and holy lord, add that one to this list too.  There is so much hidden kilig in this drama, I LOVE IT <3  The first kiss is excellent.

King the Land is pretty good

monstersnroses:

Devilish Joy, wooo baby.   

There's also a pretty shocking one in The Rose that stays with me years after I've seen it.  But that's Taiwanese.

Her Private Life, that was a good one.

The first episode of My Secret Romance... but that drama falls right off a cliff after episode 1

There's incredible kiss scenes in Extremely Perilous Love, but that's a chinese short-length drama.  Still, I'd recc that drama to anyone, the ML is absolute FIRE.

EDIT:  Right now I'm watching Lie To Me, and holy lord, add that one to this list too.  There is so much hidden kilig in this drama, I LOVE IT <3  The first kiss is excellent.

The Coca Cola kiss in Lie to Me is rightly iconic ??

burhaa aadmi:

The Coca Cola kiss in Lie to Me is rightly iconic ??

It wasn't bad, but that was their second kiss.  Their first one is at karaoke, and it's an even better one, imo.