Are their any that you'd recommend that are more on the serious side or not so much focused on the romantic side?

Mr. Queen is a decent example, obviously more on the comedy side but not too much romantically focused. Another example would be from manhwas, such as My Royal Awakening (or I Shall Live as a Prince) was excellent to read, other examples that would interest are Doctor's Rebirth and I Reincarnated as a Legendary Surgeon.

Or even ones like Reborn Rich (I'd read up to where was translated of the manhwa before the drama was released, currently got a few episodes left to watch)

Are there any that are combat focused or about going back in time as a prince (whether from that time or modern), or emperor etc?

Reincarnated/sent back in time/sent back in time to younger self/different world are my favourite genres lol

Thanks!!

• I feel like this genre is more explored in c-dramas for sure.
    • Joy of Life -ML transmigrates and reborn  as a baby in an ancient empire

I actually like these type of shows too and these recs might not be exactly what you were after .Most i can think of are romance based , main character is female and not korean. You might be better off finding these type of stories watching anime  or reading web/light novels too

Saygo:

I actually like these type of shows too and these recs might not be exactly what you were after .Most i can think of are romance based , main character is female and not korean. You might be better off finding these type of stories watching anime  or reading web/light novels too

Thanks for that! Some excellent recommendations by the looks! :)

Parallel World (Chinese, 2023) - Indiana Jones type action, very strong FL, excellent performances and desert photography. HOWEVER, it's more a fantasy pocket world accessed via our own rather than parallel.

My Perfect Stranger (2023) - Its a mystery drama that made me feel all types of emotions

Time Travel:
Someday or One Day (Taiwan) - travelling back and forth from present to past
Somehow 18 (S Korea) - travel to the past
Till the End of the Moon (China) - travel to the past + travel to a different world
My Perfect Stranger (S Korea) - travel to the past
A Time Called You (S Korean remake of Someday or One Day)
Shining for One Thing (China) - travel to the past
Tomorrow With You (S Korea) - travelling back and forth from present to future (it does have romance but there's more drama and suspense)
Tunnel (S Korea) - no romance

Reincarnation:
See You in My 19th Life
Again My Life 

Sent To Another World/Transmigration:
Alchemy of Souls  and Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow - it involves soul swapping. Though there is romance, it's not the main focus. Especially in part 1.
Ghost Doctor - travel to the spirit world
W - travel into a comic