[Directory] K-Drama Threads

This discussion has been closed.

Ok I have found a couple of drama's that r not in the DB. I am just going to add the info I get for them here b/c I am not a DB mgr. Profile: TV Show: I'll Give You The Stars and The Moon Revised romanization: Byeoldo Daldo Ddajoolge Hangul: 별도 달도 따줄게 Director: Jeon Sung-Hong Writer: Hong Young-Hee Network: KBS Episodes: ? Release Date: May 7, 2012 -- Runtime: Mon-Fri 20:25 Language: Korean Country: South Korea Notes: "I'll Give You The Stars and The Moon" takes over the KBS1 Mon - Fri 20:25 time slot previously occupied by "My One And Only". Main Cast: Jo Dong Hyuk as Seo Jin Woo Seo Ji Hye as Han Chae Won Go Se Won as Han Min Hyuk Moon Bo Ryung as Cha Gyung Joo Kim Young Chul as Seo Man Ho Ban Hyo Jung as Kang Pil Soon Extended cast: Kim Dong Yoon as Seo Jin Goo Im Ji Eun as Park Na Rae Lee Hyo Jung as Han Jeong Hoon Lee Hye Sook as Oh Yeong Seon Hong Il Kwon as Oh Yeong Taek Moon Hee Kyung as Go Mi Ja Hae Geum as Seo Jin Hee
Thanks for creating this thread :)
Melwill28 wrote: Ok I have found a couple of drama's that r not in the DB. I am just going to add the info I get for them here b/c I am not a DB mgr.

Profile:
TV Show: I'll Give You The Stars and The Moon
Revised romanization: Byeoldo Daldo Ddajoolge
Hangul: 별도 달도 따줄게
Director: Jeon Sung-Hong
Writer: Hong Young-Hee
Network: KBS
Episodes: ?
Release Date: May 7, 2012 --
Runtime: Mon-Fri 20:25
Language: Korean
Notes: "I'll Give You The Stars and The Moon" takes over the KBS1 Mon - Fri 20:25 time slot previously occupied by "My One And Only".
Main Cast:
Jo Dong Hyuk as Seo Jin Woo
Seo Ji Hye as Han Chae Won
Go Se Won as Han Min Hyuk
Moon Bo Ryung as Cha Gyung Joo
Kim Young Chul as Seo Man Ho
Ban Hyo Jung as Kang Pil Soon

Extended cast:
Kim Dong Yoon as Seo Jin Goo
Im Ji Eun as Park Na Rae
Lee Hyo Jung as Han Jeong Hoon
Lee Hye Sook as Oh Yeong Seon
Hong Il Kwon as Oh Yeong Taek
Moon Hee Kyung as Go Mi Ja
Hae Geum as Seo Jin Hee

Actually, this thread is not for this, but thanks. Even if you are not a DB manager, you can still add it to the database. No one will mind and it would be greatly appreciated. :) That drama is in the database already. I added it a few days ago.

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/4355/ill-give-you-the-stars-and-the-moon
ashertwinker456 wrote: Thanks for creating this thread :)

No problem. :)
LisNoir wrote: Actually, this thread is not for this, but thanks. Even if you are not a DB manager, you can still add it to the database. No one will mind and it would be greatly appreciated. :) That drama is in the database already. I added it a few days ago.

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/4355/ill-give-you-the-stars-and-the-moon

Thx for the link. When I tried to find it yesterday IDKY but I couldn't find it for nothing. Oh well. I have it added now. Thx!
Thanks. This will come in handy
Melwill28 wrote: Thx for the link. When I tried to find it yesterday IDKY but I couldn't find it for nothing. Oh well. I have it added now. Thx!

You are welcome. The search gets moody sometimes....lol

drangonfly2323 wrote: Thanks. This will come in handy

No problem. I'm glad you find it helpful :)
New Discussion Thread Lis-ssi ^^

Friend, Our Legend
LisNoir wrote: Done, kamz-ssi

Kumawa..Lis-ssi...you are an Angel...oops i meant Devil..don't wanna offend you :p
KamZ wrote: Kumawa..Lis-ssi...you are an Angel...oops i meant Devil..don't wanna offend you :p

LOL...whatever do you mean? :p and no problem. :D
Big:

MDL Link:"Big"

Synopsis:

18-year-old Kang Gyung-Joon's (Gong Yoo) spirit suddenly becomes transplanted in the body of 30-year-old Seo Yoon Jae. Seo-Yon-Jae is a successful doctor and engaged to high school teacher Gil Da-Ran (Lee Min-Jung). Gil Da-Ran just so happens to be the teacher of 18-year old Kang Gyung-Joon. More problems ensue when 30-year-old Seo Yoon Jae falls in love with another woman (Bae Suzy). (AsianWiki)

Cast:

Gong Yoo ~ Son Yoon Jae
Lee Min Jung ~ Gil Da Ran
Bae Suzy ~ Jang Ma Ri
Jang Hee Jin ~ Le Se Young
ng Yoo
Lee Min-Jung Bae Suzy Jang Hee-Jin
Yoon-Jae's body+Gyung-Joon's spirit Seo Yoon-Jae Gil Da-Ran Jang Ma-Ri Lee Se-Young

Shin Won-Ho Big-Kim Hyun-Sung.jpg Big-Ko Su-Hee.jpg Big-Ahn Seok-Hwan.jpg Big-Yoon Hae-Young.jpg
Shin Won-Ho Jang Hyun-Sung Ko Su-Hee Ahn Seok-Hwan Yoon Hae-Young
Kang Gyung-Joon Kang Hyuk-Soo Lee Gyung-Mi Gil Min-Gyu Lee Jung-Hye
Big-Baek Sung-Hyun.jpg
Baek Sung-Hyun
Gil Choong-Sik
Trailers

# Director: Ji Byung-Hyun
# Writer: Hong Jeong-Eun, Hong Mi-Ran
# Network: KBS2
# Episodes: 16
# Release Date: June 4, 2012 --
# Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:55