[Directory] K-Drama Threads

This discussion has been closed.

I was searching for Grandpas Over Flower Investigation Unit.. not in database yet?

Edited! & found it...

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/9605/flower-grandpa-investigation-unit
Hi, friend, I want to know Hae Geum's Soundtrack from "I'll give you the stars and the moon" Drama. Please I can't find it. It's about her father according to that series.
What's the song name that Hae Geum sings in the Drama Series named "I'll give you the stars and the moon". She (according to character "Seo Jin Hee") sings for her dad in the drama. That song is really good, but as I'm not a Korean, I don't know exactly and can't find it. Help me.
EstellaNai wrote: Hi, friend, I want to know Hae Geum's Soundtrack from "I'll give you the stars and the moon" Drama.
Please I can't find it.
It's about her father according to that series.

EstellaNai wrote: What's the song name that Hae Geum sings in the Drama Series named "I'll give you the stars and the moon".

She (according to character "Seo Jin Hee") sings for her dad in the drama.

That song is really good, but as I'm not a Korean, I don't know exactly and can't find it. Help me.

You are asking in the wrong thread. Check the Korean music forum...
nekoblah wrote: Glorious Day

Thanks! Added!
Am I doing something wrong? Every time I click on a link to go to the discussion it sends me back to the main page. If I tried to open the link in a new window it just opens as a blank page.
I think when the forum was changed, the links changed too. I'll have to sit one day and fix them.
Aww dang, I shall have to fix my threads too. haha I think I made a drama directory and a couple of musician directories. 
Anyone knows a long kdramas which includes young couple who at the end marry? ^^
I watched Smile You, New tales of gisaeng and Ojakgyo brothers :)