[Directory] K-Drama Threads

This discussion has been closed.

Does any1 have any info on a new drama called "Way to go Mr. Kim" it is about a 32 yr old guy who is a guardian of 4 kids that r not his own. I wanted to put it on my list but I can't seem to find it here. It has Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan in it as is on the KBS channel. Don't rly know much more about it than that. Any info would be helpful & if there is a pg about it & just missed it would be wonderful if some1 could msg me w/ the link. Thx! Deuces.
Melwill28 wrote: Does any1 have any info on a new drama called "Way to go Mr. Kim" it is about a 32 yr old guy who is a guardian of 4 kids that r not his own. I wanted to put it on my list but I can't seem to find it here. It has Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan in it as is on the KBS channel. Don't rly know much more about it than that. Any info would be helpful & if there is a pg about it & just missed it would be wonderful if some1 could msg me w/ the link. Thx! Deuces.

ah, so this is the drama....they were talking about it in one of the recent episodes of ShinBang..i wasn't aware either...if it's not there in the database, maybe you could add it ^_^
Well, that's interesting...lol (<-- this was meant for the spammer which was taken care of not the post above.) Anyways, I tried to update the links. If anyone knows if I'm missing any, please let me know. And if you make new threads please post them here so I can add them to the first posts. Thanks.