darkangel662008 wrote: i think it the last ep. with Shinee..because the last ep. was incomplete...
so maybe a part of it was with Shinee then the half will be a different one...

I just watched ep. 14 and it was a very short one...it ended with SHINee..maybe ep 15 will start fresh..which i think is better than doing it half and half...it's very untidy and confusing when they do that lol
KamZ wrote: I just watched ep. 14 and it was a very short one...it ended with SHINee..maybe ep 15 will start fresh..which i think is better than doing it half and half...it's very untidy and confusing when they do that lol

i also think that way..but their previous ep. was that way..but the only difference is this time they had a guess..so i also think it's much
better that way:-)
darkangel662008 wrote: i also think that way..but their previous ep. was that way..but the only difference is this time they had a guess..so i also think it's much
better that way:-)

yeah i remember..i didn't like it when they did that...it's confusing...sometimes SB seems so disorganized lol
KamZ wrote: yeah i remember..i didn't like it when they did that...it's confusing...sometimes SB seems so disorganized lol

kekeke..it just fit with their personality..bwahahaha!!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: kekeke..it just fit with their personality..bwahahaha!!!!

have you watched ep. 14 yet?
just watched ep. 14...half of it was the repeat of ep. 13..don't know why they do that...it was fun nonetheless...poor Eric lol..looking forward to watching the next ep...looks like the raw ep. (15) is already uploaded on YT but i'll wait for it to be subbed ^^
episodes 15 & 16 still not subbed...*waiting*
KamZ wrote: episodes 15 & 16 still not subbed...*waiting*

Yup..hard to wait:-(
i got this on youtube....

wrote: will come out in 1-2 days. ep. 16 will come out quickly with it too since ShinhwaforeverSF is subbing it right now n Jeannious1128 is doing 15. so soon u will hv 2 eps n everything will back to normal. just wait patiently the subber hv some personal business so wait

so hopefully soon :)....and this was posted 2 days back ^^
They are uploading it (ep 15)

wrote: Yes.. finally.. I'm uploading it now. Thank you for your patience and kind messages.
I'll try to do the next one as soon as possible.

And ep 16 is already out apparently ^^
Lylina wrote: They are uploading it (ep 15)

And ep 16 is already out apparently ^^

woohooo...that's great news :)
watched both ep 15 and 16! hahahaha they are sooo funny lmao
Just watched the ep. 15 in YT...
ayeaye2011 wrote: watched both ep 15 and 16! hahahaha they are sooo funny lmao

where did you watch it? could you please send me the link? you could pm me..kumawa :)...i could only find ep. 15