Has anyone watched the villain acting episode? Minwoo was so so good! My minbong-ie <3 Also, hyesung was soooo embarassing HAHAHAHA i died watching his villain acting (and laughed my ass off watching the others imitate it) "Apeunya? Nado apeuda!!!" Shinhwa manse :)
I am on episode 45 with Sistar as guest. Looking forward to SNSD as guest. :-D these cute guys are so lovable and hillarious. They didnt mature, they just get older.
I'm totally addicted!

BOOING BOOING!
Does anyone know when the next episode is going to air?
_VIP_ wrote: Does anyone know when the next episode is going to air?

I think they are still busy on their comeback...
darkangel662008 wrote: I think they are still busy on their comeback...

But they started season 3 with episode 50 and it been 2 weeks since then :/
Oh gosh... Shinhwa... Well, my name says it all (SoShin = So Shinhwa).

I'm a huge fan and Shinhwa broadcast is awesome, even if i think the new "cooking" concept is a little frustrating. BUT, i saw the preview for episode 54 and... OMG, season 1 is back !!!

EDIT : for those who'd like to keep track, Dramacrazy compiled all the episodes, up to episode 50. http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-variety/shinhwa-broadcast/
SoShin wrote: Oh gosh... Shinhwa... Well, my name says it all (SoShin = So Shinhwa).

I'm a huge fan and Shinhwa broadcast is awesome, even if i think the new "cooking" concept is a little frustrating. BUT, i saw the preview for episode 54 and... OMG, season 1 is back !!!

EDIT : for those who'd like to keep track, Dramacrazy compiled all the episodes, up to episode 50. http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-variety/shinhwa-broadcast/

why do i have the feeling it's going to make me loll so much ^^ I can't wait!!!! ^u^
www.kpopspy.com
[ENG] Radio Star Ep 328 with 2PM
PLEASE some one help me!! I had recently started watching shinhwa broadcast on dramacrazy. Now it has shut down, so I cant find any good site to watch this show(which by the way is awesomely funny). I have tried sites k24h.com and kshowonline.com. But many links dont work:(. Is there any reliable site where I can find good links episode 20 onwards??? This is the only source of laughter for me nowadays PLEASEEE help me!!! ok so that was a little exaggerated but the point is I reallly like this show and want to watch rest of the eps!!! thank you!