Hi! I'm searching for some new dramas to watch but I struggle to find something good ... And I was wondering if perhaps you guys have any recommendations? I like often melodramas, and just particular emotional stories that goes straight to the point(and doesn't take any unnecessary paths for several episodes because I unfortunately tend to get bored easily) such as Who Are You: School 2015 and Page Turner. I've also liked some psychological dramas as for example It's Okay, Thats Love(it was kind of slow sometimes but it was very psychological, understanding and accepting. And on top of that, there were plot twists. I love plot twists so much). Another drama I've liked is To The Beautiful You, even though I didn't really appreciate the plot so much but it was just something with it that made it so cozy to watch ..
I find it hard to like dramas though with overreacting main characters - often girls - , such as in Boys over Flowers and Kill Me, Heal Me. I'm not saying that they're bad dramas, but I - as an individual - just find it hard with characters that are yelling and shouting and lacks comprehension for other human beings, etc ... Another drama i didn't like was The Village: Achiara's Secret, but it was just that the drama was really way too slow for me. I'm not such a big fan of action(when it gets too much of it) and supernatural either. But. So. Yes. HEHE. Thank you ~
If you are interested in any airing dramas that are ongoing, I would recommend these ones:

Another Miss Oh - very emotional scenes, super touching, and is ALWAYS interesting
Beautiful Gong Shim - very quirky, and just really well written

Some dramas I am currently making my way through that are really impressing me:

The Bridal Mask - super intense, there is action...but I think it's main thing is being intense and really, really good
Empress Ki - something is always happening, and definitely a really emotional story (it's 51 episodes though, but SO WORTH IT).

Dramas I've completed that I feel fit with your criteria:

The Princess' Man - never a dull moment, and just SUPER AMAZING and well done
That Winter, The Wind Blows - my absolute FAVORITE melodrama, definitely emotional. If you liked the main guy (Jo In Sung) in It's Okay, That's Love...you'll also love him here.
Signal - it's a total psychological endeavor ....it's SUPER well written and probably my most favorite drama I've seen so far
Marriage Contract - a really good melodrama that really hits your heart in the right places
Splash Splash LOVE - it's a 2 episode special, but totally worth it--super endearing.
The Master's Sun - a really good classic
Scent of a Woman - a really good melodrama
I Hear Your Voice - if you want to try a noona romance, this is the best one out there
City Hunter - a revenge-esque and romantic story. Probably Lee Min Ho's best work.
Secret - a really wonderful melodrama

ViolinGal has made a list of wonderful selection there, so let me add just one: Babysitter--it's melodramatic, goes straight to the point (it's only 4-episodes long), and it also has a plot twist. Have fun selecting and watching!
I second some of the ones ViolinGal suggested like
Princess' Man
The Master's Sun 
I Hear Your Voice
City Hunter
and
Secret 
I loved all of those too :) some other dramas ive watched and loved you also might like are
Descendants of the Sun
Healer
You Who Came from the Stars
King2Hearts
Thank you guys so much! 
another miss oh
lucky romance
secret garden
the master's sun
I won't recommend a drama or two
instead please take part in this competition which has many of the best Kdramas that are out there (old and newer ones)

Korean Drama Masterpieces (its like a game you need to vote the worst (the least enjoyable drama from the lists)