"Well raised daughter Ha-Na"

~~I loved this Drama! It is so addectiv!! So watch it only if you have enough time.The first 7 Episodes are a Little boring, but you have to to watch them to understand the Story. I watched episodes 8-75 in 2 Days and I would watch them again and again.  This Show is not a classic Gender Bender. It Special and great.  Who watched it else? I want to talk about this show

"Ojakgyo Brothers"  One of my all time favorites. I completed this drama in 3 days and it has 58 episodes! A must watch.

The Promise, Apgujeong Midnight Sun , Five Enough, My Father is Strange (Jung Somin and Lee Joon couple), Jang Bori (I found it fun), Smile You, Ojakgyo Family, What Happens to my Family, Family (yes, it’s just called that), Shining Eun Soo, and Bird that Doesn’t Cry are all great to watch and some have outstanding acting (ie. Apgujeong Midnight Sun where the lead confronts her mother... oh my god breathtaking and made me cry!). And The Promise’s female lead kicks ass and doesn’t take names. Dramas over 40 episodes are great and fun and take you to a place that you don’t usually get to see. You laugh, cry, gasp and sigh every time you get immersed in these family dramas. Please please enjoy them! I do!

Yes, "What Happens To My Family" is so good.  You will like "My Father is Strange" because this drama is super good. Everything is just so perfect about this drama.

https://mydramalist.com/21846-my-father-is-strange

This reply is years too late, but the siblings in „Potato Star 2013QR3” would always crack me up! 

I was hesitant at first, but Family is Strange is good.

I would also recommend Five is Enough, but one set of kids REALLY annoyed me. However, this show also had a huge fan-following (I think?) of one of supporting couple. So much so that someone always lists the time-frames in the comments of the video xD As if to watch the show only for these two haha.

I liked WHTMF at the beginning but on the 30th episode I started to find it slow also because I want her with the rich guy (even though I loved the other guy too.... love triangles are my condemnation)

I really loved: 

• Come on Jang Bo Ri (52 ep.) I can't forget this drama,It gave me a thousand different emotions... 
  • My father is strange (52 ep) a great drama, really good with With tears and laughter!
  • Person who gives you happiness (118 ep) 
  • Because of you (56 ep) the chinese remake of 'Jang Bo Ri'
  • reply 1988 it's not a family drama for me but  in the drama the family is very  important  and it gives you a really good vibe

Smile you it's good but I didn't finish because... i don't remember.

reply 1988

is the best

My father is strange!!!

so many people like my father is strange here. at first i also like it  but i think from midway to the end, the leads lee joon and jung so min  get  few scenes and i just feel the story is becoming less  interesting...

anyway i'm excited for watching upcoming kbs weekend  drama titled "marry me now?", a family drama about two doctors who  hesitant to get married... i'm so excited :)

well I'm probably the only one here who loves Man Who Sets the Table even though the plot/villains is cliche and the ratings is low here :/ that show was addicting for me every week, I'm sad it's ended. I loved the main leads' romance in the beginning, Choi Soo Young and Ohn Joo Wan were so cute together. I hated Lee Shin Mo (Kim Gab Soo) at first but he slowly redeems himself halfway in the show. Kim Soo Mi, Kim Ha Na, Lee Se Young were hilarious :D 

You're the Best Lee Soon Shin was my first of the long episodes family drama and I loved it! The 50 episodes went by quickly, I would easily watch again. I fell in love with both IU and Jo Jung Suk and continue to follow their careers. I haven't started the High Kick series, as I haven't wanted to commit to 100+ episodes, but that and Pink Lipstick are on my watch list. You Are Too Much is as workingfortheweekend stated... too much, but we're almost to the finish line so I'll stay until the end. I did watch Father I'll take Care of You, I enjoyed it for the most part. I loved the two OTPs and was rooting for them. It is not on my "watch again" list, but don't regret watching it. run 3

Marry Me Now? (Shall We Love Together?) is my favorite family weekend  kdrama now, it is still running currently..... it is really enjoyable.  it has serious, comedic, romance, and value.  i know KBS family weekend  drama are usually great but this one is even better, i love it so much  :) hehehe