I am watching my only one and for now it seems good.

I got up to episode 20 and probably will finish at some point but not THAT excited about it- I stopped watching to watch 52 episodes of Jang Bo Ri and now I started Father is Strange so it could take me a while. I suddenly am into family drama-I don't know why.  A lot of it is rather silly but maybe I just need some serious fantasy makjang in my life to distract me.

Debra:

I got up to episode 20 and probably will finish at some point but not THAT excited about it- I stopped watching to watch 52 episodes of Jang Bo Ri and now I started Father is Strange so it could take me a while. I suddenly am into family drama-I don't know why.  A lot of it is rather silly but maybe I just need some serious fantasy makjang in my life to distract me.

I always wanted to watch Jang bo ri, how is it?

Poia:

I always wanted to watch Jang bo ri, how is it?

I loved it- I mean some of it was a bit silly but overall, it was just what I needed!  And Lee-Yoo-Ri is fantastic!

ahaha what i really like is if the family drama didnt have any real villain/protagonist but they have children and the story just show their daily and romance life that keep progressive till the end.