Hi!

I'm wondering if you guys have any recommendations on dramas that are (at least somewhat) similar to It's Okay, That's Love?

Kill Me Heal Me also deals with mental health issues.

What did you like about That's Okay, that's Love?

If it's the characters, I would recommend The Producers (Gong Hyo Jin plays a similar character in this drama). Perhaps also I Remember You? (it doesn't have much romance though)

If it's how Ji Hae Soo took care of Jang Jae Yeol, you might want to look at medical themed dramas perhaps? I haven't watched many but I do recommend Faith (which is also a historical/time-travelling drama, don't know if that's your cup of tea) where Yoo Eun Soo has to stitch up Choi Young a couple of times.
Descendants of the Sun also has a female doctor, but I haven't watched it yet so I absolutely have no clue.. but it's been highly acclaimed ;)
Dear My Friends! It's an on-going drama and I really feel the IOTL vibes while watching it. Although it's very different in genre, it's very good. (same writer)
i suggest you to watch other Noh Hee Kyung's dramas like Dear My FriendsThat Winter The Wind Blows, or Padam Padam, those dramas have the same writer as in IOTL. The story of each drama is very different, but yes, i think Dear My Friends has that similar vibes with IOTL (kind of realistic & slice of life type drama).