After a certain dramas sad ending, i'd like to do a Flavor of the week (starting tomorrow) about Cheerful Kdrama. So put your 7 choices .
Are we supposed to add our choices to this thread......? :confused:
Fine, I'll pay along with your little game. =P

1. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

2. Full House

3. Playful Kiss

4. Secret Garden

5. Sungkyunkwan Scandal

6. Coffee Prince

With the exception of Coffee Prince and Full House, I don't like the endings of all the dramas I've listed, hehehe. Not that there has to be a sad ending for me to like a drama (hard to believe I know, since I think I'm the only person who wasn't surprised by or who didn't hate the ending of that certain drama), but I prefer dramas that have a realistic, i.e. somewhat ambiguous, ending, like My Name is Kim Sam Soon (perhaps the best ending of any drama I've seen, but I wouldn't qualify it as a happy/cheerful ending) and Mary Stayed Out All Night. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I LIKED THE ENDING TO MARY STAYED OUT ALL NIGHT. Cast your stones!
Oops, somehow accidentally deleted my 7th choice: Save the Last Dance for Me.

Eh, I kind of liked this ending too I guess.
1. coffee Prince
2. personal taste
3. playful kiss
4. Secret Garden
5. full house
6. my girl
7. 18 vs. 29

from my list >_< ...
Oh, wait, on second thought... Save the Last Dance isn't particularly cheerful. I think I'm just a miserable human being who likes having one-sided conversations in drama forums.
huhu

i can't think of one.....

almost all my like drama arent that cheerful
Arasseo. I guess I'm supposed to post here.

If you're aiming for lighter dramas that don't deal a lot with deaths and TOO much drama, then these choices:

1.Playful Kiss
2.Personal Taste
3.Pasta
4.Fantasy Couple
5.Full House
6.Sweet 18
7.Soulmate

But if angst and a decent amount of sadness, but with an ultimately happy ending is what you're looking for, then:

1.Pasta
2.Coffee Prince
3.My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
4.City Hall
5.Who Are You?
6.Call of the Country
7.18 vs 29

You'll notice some are on both lists. It is what it is.
^^ how about aiming for drama's with a train wreck ending list?
for me, my cheerfull list is:
1. secret garden
2. full house
3. my princess
4. stars falling from the sky
5. my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox
6. prosecutor princess
7. my girl

1 Shopping King Louie 2 Beautiful Gong Shim 3 My Girlfriend is a 9 tailed fox 4 Moonlight Drawn By Clouds 5 Splish, Splash Love 6 Queen of the Ring 7 Oh My Ghostess