I feel like I was the only one who didn't get SLS in Who Are You: School 2015 and Extraordinary You.

For Who Are You: School 2015, I walked into it loving Nam Joo Hyuk and walked out of it loving Nam Joo Hyuk so the SL really didn't stand a chance with me.

For Extraordinary You, Baek Kyung was a bully. A sad and pitiful one but he was very aggressive towards Eun Dan Oh and I felt like he caused more harm to her heart too.  He was very unlikeable and so there was no way SLS would get me. 

NeOn_TaE:
  I really dont like park bo gum

Someone tell me the appeal cause to me, he aint it -_- #hardpass

ShotaSidePart:

Someone tell me the appeal cause to me, he aint it -_- #hardpass

lol I don't get the appeal over him and Lee Jae Wook *hardpass too*

Sunset:

lol I don't get the appeal over him and Lee Jae Wook...

Well I think they might get good at acting but its really hard to finish their dramas so I don't even know if they act properly or not

I have always wanted to say this but characters like Jo Yi Seo from Itaewon class and Ko mun young from it’s ok to not be ok are a romanticization of the mental illness ASPD...both dramas were so hard for me to watch cuz the sensitivity that other mental illnesses get, ASPD doesn’t get it and that’s somewhat understandable bcuz after all they’re a danger to society but it’s so sickening how they somehow manage to romanticize the mental illness. 

#sorrynotsorry

didn't get the hype over Someday or One Day, but I liked the ending theme song. Oddly I am actually looking forward to the K-drama remake of it, maybe I might like it over the original one since I liked some Korean remakes of J-dramas more than the original versions. 

Extraordinary You is one if not the worst drama I have ever watched. I thought about giving up so many times, which didn't happen often since I started Kdramas. 

Not gonna say Ro Woon did a poor job but I failed to be interested in his arc and character. Honestly I was more interested in the relationship between Dan Oh and Kyung.

I don't understand, why people love Descendants of the Sun. I can't understand the high ratings either. 

Although I love Song Joong Ki's works, I couldn't even finish this one, I dropped it at ep14. I felt like that things were just happenning one after another without a proper main story, at least the romance could've been better, but that was slow and draggy too. I didn't even like the FML.

I miss older dramas from the 2000's. I feel many recent dramas lack  something now and I don't know what it is. I'm not saying all recent dramas are bad. There are some that are truly amazing, but  for me many romances feel boring...

LoversBridge:

I miss older dramas from the 2000's. I feel many recent dramas lack  something now and I don't know what it is. I'm not saying all recent dramas are bad. There are some that are truly amazing, but  for me many romances feel boring...

Yea I agree, some of my more memorable romance dramas are from the 2000's, or the first decade of this century :)

I feel like they give you a more fulfilling romance stories during this period. Too often with newer series the romance part is in the backseat, but was in the driving seat during that 2000-2010 period.

LoversBridge:

ArniA:

Yea I agree, some of my more memorable romance dramas are from the 2000's, or the first decade of this century :)

I feel like they give you a more fulfilling romance stories during this period. Too often with newer series the romance part is in the backseat, but was in the driving seat during that 2000-2010 period.

Wouldn't that be nostalgia? I feel like there are more dramas now, and since there are so many it means you need to be more picky about what you choose to watch. I do agree that dramas are trying to be more than just romance stories now, which sometimes feels like the romance part is in the backseat. When I think about the 2000's I think about the sad romances, very focused on the two leads and with a somewhat sad ending.

Not nostalgia, because I didn't watch these series 10-20 years ago, but rather recently.

For me It's a bit of both I think because I started watching dramas like My Girl, Full House. But those that stayed with me the most were A Love To Kill, Tree of Heaven, I'm Sorry I love you...

And Recently I'm watching Crazy For You and I'm enjoying it so much more than some recent dramas I watched at the same time. It took me by surprise.

I really dislike the way k dramas start with a great idea, sometimes original, to the point that it makes you think "oh it's the first time/not often I see/watch this theme in k dramas, let's see how they pull it off", but every single time, they find ways to come back to k dramas clichés that it feels like I've been deceived. Often the first 5 episodes are good and interesting then it goes downhill because the author discards everything that make it interesting at first. Sometimes it gets so worse that you get a switch of genres in the middle of the drama, like it's start as creepy, fantasy or thriller-ish story and you were in for that but then it suddenly turns into a romantic melodrama. I'm mainly looking at Doom at your service, Tale of the nine tailed that I've watched recently that fall exactly into these categories. Goblin might be in as well but I've dropped that drama a very long time ago, but i remember it was for the plot and the main couple. Other than that, Beauty inside is the only one i remember on the top of my head. I'd wish they wouldn't use these as an excuse for their romance but rather try to develop them and make a coherent plot (with a nice worldbuilding that makes or at least a nice explanation of the things surrounding the "fantasy" element). 

Ran:
I don't get the hype of Descendants of the Sun. In my opinion there is basically no plot and too much cheesiness.
I think the interactions between the main couple were dull. Their personalities seemed to be so perfect that I couldn't sympathize with them.

(I loved the scenery and OST's though) 

THIS!!!!! It was sooooo predictable and all the over the top comedy made it so dull! I watched it only once on 1.5x speed and was done.