1. Signal  - the ultimate crime/thriller drama
  2. Marriage Contract - the only melodrama I ever loved, the romance was beautiful, the cinematography was gorgeous, the child was adorable. 
  3. Flower Boy Next Door - the main couple was adorable, Dok Mi was so relatable. I also loved the side couple. 
Hmm ... coffee prince , your beautiful ,aaannnnd um oh ! The lover ❤❤ all great shows 
1. Empress Ki
2. Cruel City
3. Dong Yi
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
The Princess' Man
Fated to Love You (Korean)
Ahh it's too hard (((
1. You Who Came From Another Star (10)
2. She Was Pretty (10)
3. Pinocchio (10)

Goblin is slowly creeping it's way in there though.... I actually have quite a few dramas I rated 10, and to be honest all of them deserve to be my Top 3 and all of them I would like to re-watch sometime but I'm busy looking for new favourites! Bet these = FEEEELLLSSS!!!
1. Heartless city/cruel city. As I see Im not the only person who fell in love with this drama. Amazing plot, excellent acting(!!!) and good character development + perfect music 10/10 and my all time fav  
2. Healer  - action, drama and romance perfectly put in one drama. I've watched it at least 10 times -10/10
3. Bad guys or I remember you or Descendants of the sun. I really can't choose as they all have that little thing that makes it unforgettable, + great acting and great ambiance + music 
I'll give you my top 6 instead
1.King2Hearts
2.Playful Kiss
3.Healer
4.Pinocchio
5.Love O2O
6.My Girl
For now
1.Cruel City
2.Reply 1997
3.Liar Game
1. The Lover
2. Six Flying Dragons
3. Night Flight
1. Empress Ki
2. The Princess' Man
3. She was Pretty / W - Two Worlds

Each one is very different but with interesting storylines and characters. The romance between the leads are well written and have great chemistry. They're also fast-paced and very gripping.
1.  Incarnation of Money - It was just perfect: Intense and Hilarious.
2. Master's Sun - Never shipped any couple as hard as these 2.
3. A Gentleman's Dignity - Just because it's the first drama that made it to my favorite drama list.
1. Empress Ki
2. Faith
3. Scarlet Heart Ryeo
The Immortal Yi Soon Shin.
my reviews should be on the review section for this drama
City Hall
Ditto
Kingdom of the 4 winds
Ditto
all 10/10
Pasta
My Lovely Girl