And here we are.. 
I know this started... and we only have two episodes, but why this drama is SO COOL? Im really doing a ritual so writers dont mess it so much... 
1. I can't believe is a TVN drama. First, GONG YOO and the kisses, TVN and the kisses. Can you smell what's coming? 
2. It's a drama... or a movie? Ahhh sad this isn't a netflix series.. so I could have a super marathon.. (maybe korea should try to do dramas for netflix lol)
For the rest Im obsessed with the ost, every effect and the bromance.  I'm not big fan of kim go eun but she gives to gong yoo the perfect balance. Also Lee dong wook by the way, I never fall for the bromance, but I did. So hard LOL. 
I have to say, I wasn't watching this drama at first, but yesterday I was hella bored and BAAAAM! I'm into this magical world since minute 1. I really have the feeling maybe It wont have a happy ending? or at least it will be an according ending to the plot but who cares, I will be strong and be up all the trip.
P.s: Also I appreciate the fact people is subbing this drama faster than any other drama in my years being a fan lol. 
What are your impressions¿¿¿??? Let's go to fangirl from now until the end ♥ 
I'd been waiting for this drama to start airing since I found out Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun would be starring together (love both of them!) and I have to say these first two episodes thoroughly exceeded my expectations. The production quality is top notch?? Like you said, is this a drama or a movie? The first episode especially had me forgetting I was watching a drama and not a movie. They way they captured some of those scenes was sooo aesthetically pleasing! 

I'm for sure enjoying the bromance, but I don't think I'm as crazy about it as some people seem to be. Loving their dynamic though! Although I've watched Lee Dong Wook in variety shows, I don't think I've ever watched one of his dramas, so it's been really nice seeing his acting. He makes a great grim reaper! I'm actually really falling for the main pair. I think Kim Go Eun is doing great despite some people not thinking the same? IMO she's showing a lot of diversity in her skills and her mostly bubbly character contrasts the Goblin's amazingly. All the bits of comedy were also perfect.

Lastly, I'll admit to being biased against Yoo In Na after seeing her in a previous drama and not liking her acting, but I'm surprised to say that I'm really enjoying her character so far.

My only complaint is that I have to wait 6 days until episode 3 is out. I don't know if I can last....
I'm really surprised with Yoo In na, I followed some of her dramas but never in a deep feeling towards her. I'm starting to think maybe she's another magical creature in the drama? I don't know 

About the main couple, is surprising people isn't talking that much about them.. but KGE in my opinion is doing the perfect balance in the plot. I wonder if in the next episode will happen a temporary jump (I want her a bit more mature in age than 19) or if at contrary they will keep her in 19yrs the whole drama. 
just finished watching both eps, Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook looks smokin in the drama, ESPECIALLY THE END OF EP 2 (omfg im fangirling so hard rn XD)
I knowwww! and they released stills and bts HAHSDHHASD 

Will have sungjae a love line with KGE¿¿¿¿????????
bought that ost just now on itunes i can listen to it over and over goblin so far kicked out with a bang, with good music! I am still awaiting that one music I heard ;_; and tomarow is goblin friday! i can't wait!
Today's the day! Goblinday instead friday is a better option haha 
TBH, casting Kim Go Eun was a good choice. She's an amazing actress, very versatile (watch her movies!). She's one of the few actresses who can hold her own against Gong Yoo and not let him overshadow her.  

And I AM ALREADY IN LOVE WITH THE DRAMA. I hope it doesn't end up disappointing because the myth that is being created seems to be on an epic scale and kdramas aren't known to handle anything on an epic scale well. I'm stills scarred from the mess that W became. 
Why this drama has these amazing endings???????????????????????? I have no idea , no remote idea about how they will carry this from now OMG 
love the writing in this drama so much! And agree the endings are amazing...but next ep plz and asap!
wow i thought they would go to 60 minutes on the drama but so glad it has more is this a longer drama or something? I'm  really curious of the grim reaper and the girl like why did he cry this willlll drive me insane wanting to know
I have this feeling that Sunny is the reincarnation of the queen....well see if I'm right. but has anyone figured out the sexy lady/grandma that's always selling on the bridge? what the heck is she?
if sunny is the reincarnation of the queen maybe who knows but the grim reaper teared up hmmm i wish i knew what is going on 
If Sunny is the reincarnation of the Queen, fate is quite cruel. Btw, would they ever introduce the reincarnation of the King? What if it was the Grim reaper before he became a grim reaper? 

Gosh. I'm dying for episode 4 already. Seen episode 3 like 5 times already. >w
how do you watch that 5 times at a 1 hour 22 minute duration haha been watching blade man since I haven't seen it while waiting for this drama