Hello Friends! :D

I only started Drama at the start of the year and its been pretty on and off. I'm currently watching Goblin and I'm really hooked onto it. I don't know what type of drama I'm into, usually the first episode has to have my hooked up or i just stop watching it, idk why tho. Can someone tell me what kind of dramas class I'm  into ahahahha
Dramas that I have completed:
-DOTS
-Pinnochio
-Uncontrollably fond
-Scarlet Heart Ryeo (This Drama I am still very attached too)
These dramas had me hooked on straight from the start 

List that is on hold/dropped:
-K2
-Missing you
-Oh My Venus
-W
and a few more but I forgot, I have to wait for Kissasian to come back.

Some Dramas just get really boring to me, so i drop them. The only drama so far that week to week is Scarlet Heart Ryeo which I'm super attached too. I want to find a drama that I can get attached to like SHR. and please do leave me some recommendation on what you think would be interesting 

The things that i know that I like to watch: Melodramas/Guy chases the girl/First Episode has to hook me up/Suspense 

It seems like you like melodramas and dramas that have an element of fantasy. Since you loved Scarlet Heart Ryeo you might also like historical dramas. I think you should try Queen In Hyun's Man, Splash Splash Love, Secret Garden (same writer as DOTS and Goblin), Legend of the Blue Sea, Another Miss Oh and The Master's Sun. Since you also mentioned you like suspense I'd also recommend Healer, Signal, You're All Surrounded, I Remember You and Bad Guys. Since you like melodramas I would highly recommend Marriage Contract. If you don't mind watching a medical drama I'd also suggest D-Day because I found it to be similar to DOTS. 
I second JoJo's recommendations, I think you might like Thrillers. Actually, you don't have to have a specific taste. If you fell like watching a melo, just ask for a recommendation on the forum. Same for any other genre.
But you should try to watch at least 2 episodes, even if you didn't like the first one. Unless you can't stand the acting, you have to know that in most dramas, the story only really starts at episode 2. For period dramas, it usually takes 3 to 4 episodes for that. That's the time dramas needs to introduces various characters.

Try watching Legend of the Blue Sea, Kill me Heal me, I Hear your Voice, Fated to Love you (korean version), Shopping King Louie, Hwarang (this is a new drama and only 2 episodes have aired but it seems very promising), Faith, Queen In Hyun Man.