That's okay if they don't get added because they are too short, just wanted to post them just in case.

Also, I don't know if I would say Your House Helper has a side story in it. I just watched it recently, and there is a gay character and he does have a one-sided crush on another guy, but that guy likes the gay guy's female friend. I also don't remember him ending up with anyone at the end or being in a relationship at all in the show.

NoirRoseHeart:

That's okay if they don't get added because they are too short, just wanted to post them just in case.

Also, I don't know if I would say Your House Helper has a side story in it. I just watched it recently, and there is a gay character and he does have a one-sided crush on another guy, but that guy likes the gay guy's female friend. I also don't remember him ending up with anyone at the end or being in a relationship at all in the show.

I see. Well, is his story at least a huge part of the main plot? Not sure if I should remove it now.

Ceki:

I see. Well, is his story at least a huge part of the main plot? Not sure if I should remove it now.

I wouldn't say so, he is a support character and it shows his female friend and the story of her one-sided love for her gay friend more than it shows him. Because her story is kind of one of the "life lessons" of the drama. If you wanted to, you could always say "hinted at" maybe because he does go out with the guy he likes once or twice, thinking it is a date, until the gay character finds out the guy he liked didn't see him in a romantic way or think of it as a date.

NoirRoseHeart:

I wouldn't say so, he is a support character and it shows his female friend and the story of her one-sided love for her gay friend more than it shows him. Because her story is kind of one of the "life lessons" of the drama. If you wanted to, you could always say "hinted at" maybe because he does go out with the guy he likes once or twice, thinking it is a date, until the gay character finds out the guy he liked didn't see him in a romantic way or think of it as a date.

I see. I'll keep it then because the side character is openly gay (I mean to the viewers and himself). "Hinted at" would have worked better if there were just BL hints of his homosexuality I guess.

Ceki:

Some of these are way too short and are not full-length films. They are more like commercials length wise so I won't be adding them unless people demand a separate category.  Thanks anyway!

Thanks but please post the link to it next time

Thanks but please post the link to it next time

You accidentally put love with flaw as 2018 when it came out in late 2019 in November 

At last, a South Korean BL drama to add to the list. Where Your Eyes Linger starts 22 May 2020,

https://mydramalist.com/59839-before-your-eyes-stop 

Is there a thread like this for Philippines BL's? I had a quick look but couldn't see one. There are 3 BL dramas coming up this year in The Philippines.

leoguk:

Is there a thread like this for Philippines BL's? I had a quick look but couldn't see one. There are 3 BL dramas coming up this year in The Philippines.

Do you want me to open one?:)

edit: here it is https://mydramalist.com/discussions/filipino-dramas-movies-variety-shows/47869-filipino-bl-dramas-movies

leoguk:

Added, thanks!

Can you please fix the date for love with flaws this is the link where the show aired in 2019 and stopped airing in 2020.

https://mydramalist.com/34239-people-with-flaws

MinJossy:

Can you please fix the date for love with flaws this is the link where the show aired in 2019 and stopped airing in 2020.

https://mydramalist.com/34239-people-with-flaws

The link is correct?

Ceki:

The link is correct?

I think they mean the list has it in the 2018 part when it should be 2019?

nice thread! will follow this for sure! hoping to see more kdrama BL series!

What about Sweet Munchies?