Update! Saebit is now called "Light On Me" and now has an official release date (June 29th)

Light On Me (2021) - MyDramaList 

There are also two new BL's in production all though there is not much info yet, just to put them on your radar!

Blueming (2021) - MyDramaList 

Florida Banjeom - MyDramaList 

Saebit Boys' High School Council is now called Light On Me and has already started airing, so it can be moved from Upcoming to 2021.

I think Sweet Munchies and Blue Spring in a Distance should be included. I think that the page should also listed movies and series with gay characters, not only just gay plot.

So Not Worth It too should be included, it has bi x gay side plot..

adinugraha790:

I think Sweet Munchies and Blue Spring in a Distance should be included. I think that the page should also listed movies and series with gay characters, not only just gay plot.

Bl means boys love as in a gay relationship not just a gay character. So no, those shouldn’t be included. 

adinugraha790:

In my opinion it shouldn't include shows that just contain gay characters and no romance/relationship anymore. I know that older shows do have tags for it but those are from before WYEL. Especially in our current time where BL shows are finally releasing from Korea.  I see a point in adding some modern one-sided love stories but that's about it. Because this is still supposed to be a Korean BL (boy love) list. 

Sweet Munchies has a one-sided love of a gay man towards a straight man. Blue Spring in a Distance is purely bromance in the drama. I would advice just including Sweet Munchies with the ''side story'' tag but the other one doesn't seem like it should be added to me. 

RandomUsagi :

In my opinion it shouldn't include shows that just contain gay characters and no romance/relationship anymore. I know that older shows do have tags for it but those are from before WYEL. Especially in our current time where BL shows are finally releasing from Korea.  I see a point in adding some modern one-sided love stories but that's about it. Because this is still supposed to be a Korean BL (boy love) list. 

Sweet Munchies has a one-sided love of a gay man towards a straight man. Blue Spring in a Distance is purely bromance in the drama. I would advice just including Sweet Munchies with the ''side story'' tag but the other one doesn't seem like it should be added to me. 

I second the motion. China page has a lot of this and they do not know the difference between BL and Bromance. They are just keep on deceiving their audiences.

and here I am still waiting for the day people will finally understand the difference between BL and gay, at this point I don't even care anymore, just put on your lists anything that floats your boat since there will always be people who have to browse through everything and sort things out for themselves anyway ┐(‘~` )┌

I AM IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT WITH YOU.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

As, for me I really don't care if everything is listed on the same page.

Also, I get what you're saying about clumping all the BL and gay romance dramas together, but honestly, I think nowadays with some of the newer stuff coming out, I think some of them are getting into the gray area of possibly being either or.

NoirRoseHeart:

As, for me I really don't care if everything is listed on the same page.

Also, I get what you're saying about clumping all thw BL and gay romance dramas together, but honestly, I think nowadays with some of the newer stuff coming out, I think some of them are getting into the gray area of possibly being either or.

true, that's one of the reasons I gave up on being mad about it ;) - I'm still only interested in pure BLs and everything else is a waste of my time, but there are enough people who feel the exact opposite way and even more who don't give a crap one way or the other and having places where we all can find what we're after isn't exactly the worst thing in the world, even if it means having to start a few dramas here and there that you're just going to end up having to throw on the nope-pile... we're all spoiled for content these days, objectively speaking that's a pretty lovely problem to have ;)

Yeah. I don't mind sorting through to find what I want to watch, though I still do agree pure bromance should not be added to the list. I don't mind if hinted at ones are, but if there is no indication whatsoever, then I'd prefer it not be added. But of course, it's kind of hard when everyone has a different perception, so what I see as a pure bromance with no suggested romance, someone else might see it with hinted romance.

Even though that is more directed at the Chinese/Taiwanese thread.

NoirRoseHeart:

Yeah. I don't mind sorting through to find what I want to watch, though I still do agree pure bromance should not be added to the list. I don't mind if hinted at ones are, but if there is no indication whatsoever, then I'd prefer it not be added. But of course, it's kind of hard when everyone has a different perception, so what I see as a pure bromance with no suggested romance, someone else might see it with hinted romance.

/and/ some of the pure bromances without any hints at anything lovely are adaptations of full-on BL-novels... it's murky territory wherever you go and hard to find places to draw clear lines. I think you either have to be super strict and have a clear mission to stick to and reject anything that's even slightly borderline or you have to kind of roll with it and let things fall where they may ╮(︶▽︶)╭ 

or whatever XD

Okay so not that I am trying to take away from this thread but I have an ACTUAL BL kdrama list where the ACTUAL BL couple gets together and are the focus (no bromance, hinted at, or side character where they get 2 mins per ep nonsense) for those that are interested. Once again, not trying to compete with this thread since op has movies and other things listed here but just an FYI for those who are interested. 

https://mydramalist.com/list/4q6EeZG1

cjlab9ihih:

The last movie I saw was Parasites. A very interesting film that I was able to watch here.
A great story, about one poor family trying to survive and how everything changes in their lives after Ki Wu's eldest son gets a job as an English teacher and starts earning money. I recommend that you watch this movie.

Please don't spam offtopic stuff here thanks.