Hi!

This is my first thread here on this forum so I hope I am doing this correctly~ Anyhow, I have had this part of a drama stuck in my head for YEAR but I can't seem to figure out which drama this scene actually comes from - I don't remember any actors or actresses, just a general scenario which happens at the end of the drama. If anyone can help me with identifying it I'd be very grateful!

So, I remember that two characters are getting married (most probably the main couple) and their closest friends stands next to them - the female character has a male best friend and the male character has a female best friend. The priest asks the best friends to switch sides because it looks weird to have a female on the grooms side and vice versa.

And that is all I remember... I know it is very vague but I just though I'd ask in case anyone knew ^^.

Sounds interesting... I'll keep checking back to see if anyone recognizes it  
Are you sure it's a drama vs. a movie?
Also, since you said priest I guess that it's in a church right? What else do you remember...hair colour of the characters, release date range?
I am certain it is a drama - I don't really watch Korean movies.
I mean, I think it was the priest? Maybe it was someone else involved with the ceremony? Now that I think about it it was probably during the obligatory photo-taking session that all Korean weddings have when they are shown in dramas. I don't think it was in a church... And about the other points I have no idea of.. As I've been thinking about it for a long time it's probably a few years old but I don't think it's new? The range that pops up in my head is 2005-2014 but even that I'm not sure of... I know I'm no help but it's just so frustrating... ^^
Your hint/clue is very vauge so it is difficult to guess it.
For some reason it sounds like an episode of Sound of your heart... But that is super recent... wow this is hard o-o
It does ring a bell.. But I don't remember the exact title. I'll try if I can find it.