Innocent Man

Descendants of the sun

Age of Youth - season 1 AND 2

Weighlifting Fairy Kim BokJoo

Emergency Couple

Hana Yori Dango

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e

Rooftop Prince

I'm not really a rewatcher but I've seen Hana Yori Dango 4 times, It Started With a Kiss 3 times, Itazura na Kiss: LiT 2 or 3 times and Nagareboshi 3 times.

iamgeralddd:
so far nothing beats It's Okay That's Love

I know right, I don't re-watch dramas, I just have so many left to watch that I'd rather discover a new drama rather than re-watching one especially because it wouldn't exactly be the same. YET, I re-watched It's Okay, That's Love and I loved it again. 

1. Eternal Love (10 miles of Peach blossom)
  2. Goblin
  3. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  • Six flying Dragons
  • Empress Ki
  • Boss & Me
  • Dong yi 
  • Queen Seon deok
  • My love from the star

I've actually rewatched the KDrama Warrior Baek Dong Soo several times and I'm currently rewatching the CDrama Nirvana in Fire.

I usually don't re-watch drams because I don't have time for it...so many new and old still to on my to watch list :( but if I could I would re-watch: Rooftop prince, Coffee Prince, You're Beautiful (Jap and Korean version), Scarelet Heart Ryeo, DOTS and Last Friends (Japanese - Ryo gives me chills in this drama ) ;)

While You Were Sleeping

Boys Over Flowers

10 Miles of Peach Blossom

I'm Not a Robot

Love O2O

I rewatch sometimes when there's no dramas interest me, mostly sweet-and-light-caramel-popcorn-like kinda dramas and webdramas:

1. Strong Woman DBS
  2. Weightlifting Fairy
  3. My Only Love Song
  4. My Secret Romance
  5. Oh My Venus
  6. Introverted Boss
  7. Noble My Love
  8. Sassy Gogo
  9. Splash Splash
  10. Naked Fireman
  11. Ruby Rubylove
  12. Gogh The Starry Night
  13. Click your heart

All the above dramas could warm my rainy days and it's so fluffy to your heart watching their romance and smile in the same time without so much thinking about the plot and just enjoy the story and most of all, they were all having happy endings!

Ps: I'm a picky watcher, so at this time being, along with waiting to watch latest episode of Radio Romance, I think I will re-watch Jugglers and I'm Not Robot, cuz I feel that we will get the whole ideas of the drama when you watch the drama as  a whole. (all episodes in marathon) ^_^

Not much of a fan in re-watching dramas these days (mostly because of demanding work) but before I re-watched:

Korean:

Secret Garden (once in a 5 years time--2010-2015) 

Wonderful Life (1st time in local television + 3 times in the internet)

Queen In Hyun's Man (two times)

Heartstrings (two times) 

Pinocchio (2 times, 2nd time only the essential--heartbreaking moments)

Japanese: 

Gokusen (I cannot count, but I think its over 10 times--brought a DVD version)

Gokusen 2 (also more less 10 times, seriously cannot get over Yankumi back in those days)

Itazura na Kiss Furukawa Yuki version (2 times)

Itazura na Kiss 2 Furukawa Yuki version (2 times)

Legal High (2 times--2nd time took so much time since I need to pause to read what Komikado is saying, you know the man talks really fast)

Ryusei no Kizuna (2 times--2nd  time is  for being clear about the details) 

Liar Game 1 & 2 (5 times--each times is when analyzing the character development in each characters in the story)

NigeHaji (2 times--simply cannot get over the story--and Koi dance)

N no Tame ni (2nd times-the mystery behing it is so complicated I need to rewatch it to fully understand everything)

Atami no Sousakan (3 times---1st time for the plot, 2nd time for the character, 3rd time for watching cultural and comical references)

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Rooftop Prince

You're Beautiful

Heirs

Two Weeks

Missing You

I hv lost count of how many times I hv watched Goblin. I am in love with this drama.

& below are the names of the few dramas I hv re-watched twice

1)Kill Me, Heal Me (my fav drama after Goblin)

2) She was pretty 

3) Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo

4) School 2013

5) School 2015

Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, Moonlovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo and She Was Pretty