The Bride of Habaek 

Uncontrollably fond

I have put many series on ice maybe half-way thru, for few months, but eventually returned to them to finish. Sometimes the dramas can become very hard to complete, so I start watching a easier series.

I have dropped the following

Introverted Boss    (wasn't engaging enough for me)

Queen for Seven Days    (way too drawn out and plot not engaging)

Revolutionary Love    (just disliked the ML actor, way too overhyped personality)

Strongest Deliveryman    (delivery to nowhere for me, some fun moments though)

Sungkyunkwan Scandal    (great FL, but I didn't know where this story was heading... just actors having fun acting as clowns in a historical drama... and everybody dressed identically made tracking who is who difficult)

The Secret Life of My Secretary    (can't remember, dropped after 1st episode)

The Uncanny Counter    (too weird concept, lost interest)

But I might restart them again or finish from where I left.

I dropped Goblin at episode 4... 

I just felt so uninterested! Although the cast were cool and I really liked the quirky idol's character  and the grim reaper  BUT I just got bored at some point and I didn't care anymore.

The other two dramas that I didn't even feel like watching at all were 

Heirs and The Legend of The Blue Sea  <.<

I surprised myself knowing that I'm a huge Hyungshik and Gianna fan but I just couldn't get myself to watch these two dramas.

Another two dramas I didn't care to watch were Bride of Habaek  & Uncontrollably fond

I saw some clips and I just didn't feel like watching them.. and this is coming from someone who watched Attack on The Pin-Up Boys xD xD xD 

ArniA:

I have put many series on ice maybe half-way thru, for few months, but eventually returned to them to finish. Sometimes the dramas can become very hard to complete, so I start watching a easier series.

I have dropped the following

Introverted Boss    (wasn't engaging enough for me)

Queen for Seven Days    (way too drawn out and plot not engaging)

Revolutionary Love    (just disliked the ML actor, way too overhyped personality)

Strongest Deliveryman    (delivery to nowhere for me, some fun moments though)

Sungkyunkwan Scandal    (great FL, but I didn't know where this story was heading... just actors having fun acting as clowns in a historical drama... and everybody dressed identically made tracking who is who difficult)

The Secret Life of My Secretary    (can't remember, dropped after 1st episode)

The Uncanny Counter    (too weird concept, lost interest)

But I might restart them again or finish from where I left. 

Other than Sungkyunkwan Scandal  I don't think any of the ones you mentioned are famous ^^"

When I drop something, it is because of too annoying characters and missing balance with likable ones (usually FL who is funny or charming).

I can't say that I hate these dramas, I only dropped them. Maybe I will continue some of them in far future when I have nothing else to watch.

Are You Human Too? - good at start until villains appeared and became too annoying. FL was not likable enough for me to balance all bad things.

Extraordinary You - Males were annoying and when FL wanted to change her fate, she was not aloowed to by "system" - it was frustrating.

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo - Annoying ML and his roommate. I was also expecting different story (some fantasy with fairies).

Angel's Last Mission: Love - ML was a bit naive, but kinda likable. Bad is that he was the only one likable main character in the drama. Ballet is not my cup of tea and I started skipping all scenes with it and with SML and then didn't care about everyone anymore.

My Love from the Stars - hated the neurotic, drunk screechy 'heroine'.

Almost anything with the ever wooden Lee Min Ho.

Dramas that celebrate/romanticize bullying, e,g. Boys Over Flowers or domestic violence (the 'mother' in Strong Woman . . .).

Anything with Hwang Jung-eum.  

My ID is Gangham Beauty - the FL appeared to be playing someone deaf/with a learning disability 90% of the time (unintentionally).