I loveeeee kdaramas but don't have time to watch them alll :( Please suggest me your best of the best favorite k drama and please tell me why you love it the most thanks.

I really enjoyed watching  Save Me, since it kept you thrilled for the next episode. And it was one of the few dramas that is dark and unique. However, this drama's genre is mainly thriller, suspense, action, and mystery, so it does not include romance.

So if you are looking for romance in a drama, I personally enjoyed Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, since it has its hilarious crazy moments but also the soft cute moments.

Hope that helped.

Healer - The drama that made me (and many others) fall for Ji Chang Wook's charisma and acting. I thought of him as little more than just a pretty face prior to watching him in any works (this being the first) and instead he thoroughly surpassed my (rather low) initial expectations and won me over with his ability to convey emotions so well. The plot was solid, and although confusing at first (with regards to the past counterpart of the plotline), it kept me interested to know the connections between the main characters and I just wanted to know more about how they were linked together. Though as the drama went on, I found myself caring more about the three main characters than the political plot amongst it. My only real gripe was that some of the side characters should've had more screen time/involvement than they were given.

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - Watch Moon Lovers. It'll be fun, they said. Instead I got myself in for an emotional rollercoaster of a drama (which was admittedly not the best written in some parts and not without its faults) but regardless, Lee Joo Gi's portrayal of Wang So, the beautiful cinematography and settings/costumes, the struggles that Hae Soo faces when being transported back to the past, and the princely brothers, were among the many things that managed to hold my interest and keep my interest until the very end. Prepare your emotions. Prepare tissues. That's all I'm going to say. 

Rooftop Prince - This one made me laugh, a lot. It was very entertaining to watch throughout, and with it being a time-travel drama (except this time, the male lead travels from the past to present day, which makes for a lot of hilarious and wacky moments at the core of the rom-com aspect of the drama) with a mystery that ties in parallels from the present day storyline to events that occurred in the past, I found it very intriguing. 

Tunnel - Again, the time-travel trope, but this time without substantial focus on romance; there's very little romance at all and the show primarily focuses on shaping and developing the main characters/getting you invested into their stories as well as revealing connections between them and the main murder case throughout the drama. I'd recommend if you like detective/suspense/crime/mystery/thriller genre dramas.