How can we forget the drama that led to Scarlet Heart: Ryeo? Scarlet Heart itself XD!
unless you weren't looking for a Chinese drama...

TeoDora:

How can we forget the drama that led to Scarlet Heart: Ryeo? Scarlet Heart itself XD!
unless you weren't looking for a Chinese drama...

I already watched that and Jade Palace Lokeheart too.

ashi girl is sort of a similar concept i mean she travels back in time and meets a prince and shit. it's currently airing 

goblin, definitely. 

lololol:

ashi girl is sort of a similar concept i mean she travels back in time and meets a prince and shit. it's currently airing 

thank you, I'll watch that one definitely.

Go back couple 

Original Chinese Scarlet Heart

It's Okay, That's Love (Hate to love).

49 Days (Body possession but similar feel).

Tunnel (time travel but crime solving is the main focus instead of romance).

Chicago Typewriter (Past lives to present plot instead of Time travel plot).

Splash Splash love (light and short drama).

Marry him if you dare (future person travels to interfere with past self plot).

Being Erica (Canadian TV Show) time travel in the main character life Line to alter her life events effecting her present.

Nine: Nine Time Travels

Reply 1997

I would say the the King's Woman has a similar vibe. It's not a time travel drama, but there is a bit of reverse harem, angst, and it is a historical drama. There is a lot of intrigue and hate to love relationship. The male lead is lonely and terrifying, and he also doesn't trust anyone apart from one woman he has been in love with.  

Naughty Princess (2015) ; Yin Qin Rou is a 21st century woman who gets thrown into the past and lands on a prince (literally). Suspicious of her origins, the prince, Xie Yan Qi, keeps her captive. Slowly, her 21 century attitude and disregard for authority changes him and he begins to fall in love with her.

Yogesvari:

Naughty Princess (2015) ; Yin Qin Rou is a 21st century woman who gets thrown into the past and lands on a prince (literally). Suspicious of her origins, the prince, Xie Yan Qi, keeps her captive. Slowly, her 21 century attitude and disregard for authority changes him and he begins to fall in love with her.

I've watched this one too.

Naiwen:

I've watched this one too.

did u watch it in eng sub ?? and where ?

redxxxcrimson:

did u watch it in eng sub ?? and where ?

On dailymotion and youtube.

Naiwen:

On dailymotion and youtube.

thx ^^

Empress ki is amazing! One of my favourite drama ever! Just make sure to have tissues with you...but yeah best historical drama next to queen seon deok and scarlet heart ryeo.

Also the princess man, queen seon deok (the mains love interest doesn't come till later though but he is adorable) and empress ki 

Moon Embracing the Sun