I'm a little heartbroken after watching Scarlet heart Ryeo, and fell in love with it. It had everything I liked about a k-drama : reverse-harem, love-hate, time traveling. Are there any new ones like this one?

these are all historical kdramas, but most of them are not as melo as Moon Lovers

- Love in the Moonlight (a bit of reverse-harem and love-hate, but no time-traveling)

- My Only Love Song (comedy, time-travel, love-hate)

- Live Up to Your Name (time travel, love-hate)

- Queen for Seven Days (melo)

- Faith (love-hate, time travel)

- Hwarang (reverse-harem,  a touch of love-hate)

I can't think of any drama with these 3 criteria, but there are some with 2 out of 3 if that works for you

Reverse harem & time traveling

• Rooftop Prince

Reverse harem & Love-hate

• Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • You're Beautiful

Empress Ki (a bit of reverse harem and love-hate)

StarlitStorm:

Empress Ki (a bit of reverse harem and love-hate)

I'll be trying this one since it's gonna be a long cold winter in Canada here. Gonna be staying in all day long tomorrow. Had a look at their outfits, Empress Ki looked absolutely amazing. Love court intrigues mixed with international politics too. Love a good period drama in amazing outfits from the ancient times.

I also second Faith:D It was my al time favorite time travel drama til Moon Lovers came along

I don't about something like it. But if you wanna go for something much much much better than it, then I'll recommend Empress Ki. It is, to put it simply, brilliant.

Otps4Life:

I also second Faith:D It was my al time favorite time travel drama til Moon Lovers came along

I watched it already, Lee Ming Ho was awesome.

The Princess's Man has the extreme hate-love-hate-love trope, is also a sageuk with a tiiiny bit of the reverse harem thing (well, if by that you mean more than one person loves the main female lead) but no time travel. It's very, very melo though, probably more than Moon Lovers?

I second what people have already recommended with Empress Ki. 

Marine:

The Princess's Man has the extreme hate-love-hate-love trope, is also a sageuk with a tiiiny bit of the reverse harem thing (well, if by that you mean more than one person loves the main female lead) but no time travel. It's very, very melo though, probably more than Moon Lovers?

Yeah I do, especially with more than 2-3 falling for the female lead!

Naiwen:

I watched it already, Lee Ming Ho was awesome.

Yes he was...That's the only drama I tolerate him in xD

Closest should be Empress Ki and 2 new dramas: The King in Love, The King's Woman

if you don't mind modern setting and want reverse harem Go Ho's Starry Night, was so fabulous and with lots of eye candy

Goblin

Bride of the Water God

You Who Came From the Stars