six flying dragons.

I think White Christmas is exactly what you're looking for, and is so relevant to this time of the year, too.

Marine:

I think White Christmas is exactly what you're looking for, and is so relevant to this time of the year, too.

I've seen it but it is one of my favorite dramas of all time

If you're looking for something extremely dark and extremely heavy try Save Me. Its not entirely psychological but it is extremely heavy. Its easily the heaviest drama I have watched. 

The Quiz Show

Soumatou Kabushikigaisha

Haven't watched this yet, but Yasha might fit the bill. 

Brain Man (it's a movie tho) is psychologically interesting. Got some :O to it

Thanks for the replies everybody 

Dr. Frost is what I watched after finishing Liar Game and craving something psychological & similar to Liar Game.  Why not explore the genre psychological in the search bar https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&ge=15&so=popular&or=desc  and see if there's anything that suits your tastes?

Perfect Wife - Really enjoyed it. It kept me guessing. Definitely give it a try if you haven't yet.

i love the movies you've said! everyone says kill me heal me is dark, i've never seen it so i don't really know. but i have seen a dark one named white christmas and it's pretty disturbing. not as memento, fight club and the machinist, because i think these movies have an amazing plot twist while white christmas does not. but it has violence, mental disorders and crime envolving high school students... it's one of my favorites!

joohyukie:

i love the movies you've said! everyone says kill me heal me is dark, i've never seen it so i don't really know. but i have seen a dark one named white christmas and it's pretty disturbing. not as memento, fight club and the machinist, because i think these movies have an amazing plot twist while white christmas does not. but it has violence, mental disorders and crime envolving high school students... it's one of my favorites!

Yea, White Christmas was really good and had a amazing cast, I even love the music, I like that it had many main characters, and the story was always interesting and twisted, the drama was pretty addicting, saw the whole thing in one day, and I've only done that once 

Save Me is the most intense and realistic psychological drama I've ever watched. highly recommended! I Remember You is another solid psych drama. I enjoyed Liar Game (kdrama) as well. 

SuperDrama101ohyea:

I've seen those, looking for something darker

ohh, watch bride of the century, mask (highly recommend ) and love me if you dare 

Ms. Perfect - the "perfect wife" is legit crazy; it's a fairly dark mystery / thriller with side portion of slightly lighter romantic comedy.

try it's ok that 's love,  it's perfect