Your original post:

''There is no doubt that Korea makes some of the best and most high quality dramas in the world.
This is no bash against other countries's dramas, but I think we all can agree that Korea makes some mindblowing stuff. Why  does Korea make the best dramas on this planet? How come they can be so  good and be on a so different level from all other countries? ''

People gave you several example of other dramas from other countries that they find superior. You have either watched them but don't agree, you haven't watched them and lastly, in case of particularly China you state as such,

''Im not into Chinese dramas simply because I in general don't to  likeChina, Chinese people or the Chinese language. This is no attack  against anyone or China, this is just my opinion and comes from personal  experiences after having to live in China for a few years for work.''

Here you admit that that you have your preference against a language, people and country.

See this is called bias.

Every single person's opinion is biased, every survey opinion is biased, any opinion in general is biased.

So trying to prove to you other counties have better dramas is fruitless because all are in general, biased opinion.

And for your epitome of Signal, a single episode of BBC's 'Sherlock' is better than the entire series, my personal opinion thank you very much.

irish:

I'm watching season 2 of Ezel at the moment. Have you seen it?

The only other one I've seen is Kara Pasra Ask, which I enjoyed.

On the evidence of Kara Para Ask, and Season one of Ezel. Turkish dramas have a tendency to go overboard with the emotions. 

I leave out season 2 of Ezel, because it's actually darker than season one, and so far the emotional scenes have been reined in, or at least briefer. I remember reading somewhere that some turkish drama was shown in Sweden, I think,  an emotional scene was cut, because it went on so long.

I have not watched Ezel yet, but I've heard of it. I have watched Aşk-ı Memnu, Adını Feriha Koydum, Kurt Seyit ve Şura and Çalıkuşu (which is a bit of a fav of mines). 

I also want to add: If you made this thread even as recent as 3-4 years ago it would have been no contest. 

However, we have really seen China step up their game lately. I do agree though that regarding chinese attempts at rom-coms and modern fantasy/melo.... they are not as good as the ons made in Korea. It's very clear that on this front they are copying and pasting many  of these formats.... Occasionally they make a decent modern romance comedy but many of them very light heartened and not as emotionally investing. Again, there are a ton of lousy Korean dramas,  but they are better at staying ahead of the curve on modern dramas and setting the trend, not following it. 

Having said that, I don't think it's any question that China makes some of the best historical and historical romance dramas around, and I have no doubt that China is on it's way. 

Thanks. Do you speak the language?  I was just wondering if you watched them with english subs. I watched Kara Para on Wlext.

I see it has Kurt Seyit ve Şura, but it's incomplete.

Çalıkuşu  is there in both turkish and arabic versions.

According to Wikpedia, this series was never actually completed.

Basically what I've come to conclude on average is: (again, just my opinion, feel free to disagree). 

Japan makes the best movies

Korea makes the best modern day romance, comedy, and all around dramas. 

China makes the best Historical epic and historical fantasy dramas. 

Having said that, I'm not that familiar with current J-dramas, but have mostly watched Japanese films: My friend was actually a Japanese film major and always told me about the best filmmakers in Japan, but I have little access to dramas

irish:

Thanks. Do you speak the language?  I was just wondering if you watched them with english subs. I watched Kara Para on Wlext.

I see it has Kurt Seyit ve Şura, but it's incomplete.

Çalıkuşu  is there in both turkish and arabic versions.

According to Wikpedia, this series was never actually completed.

I wish I could speak Turkish but I don't. I believe I watched most on youtube, dailymotion, and there was this one site that used to work, but it doesn't work anymore. I need english subs. It definitely had an ending, it was just a kind of weird one and semi-sad.

Knavery:
It's Okay That's Love was painfully average. It's like How I Met Your Mother level average but one dimensional, naive and idealistic like most Korean dramas

Wow.  Even though your post was not directed at me. I have to defend It's okay that's love by the foolproof method of saying that You're wrong.

Killer_Queen:

I wish I could speak Turkish but I don't. I believe I watched most on youtube, dailymotion, and there was this one site that used to work, but it doesn't work anymore. I need english subs. It definitely had an ending, it was just a kind of weird one and semi-sad.

Thanks. Here are two sites for you.

Kinemania (specifically turkish series) (be careful, for some episodes you have to pay.

Wlext (dramas from all around the world.

Knavery:
I haven't bothered with Signal because I'm pretty sure it's going to be awful. It looks like a rip-off of Life On Mars with some twists so it's not very obvious what they are ripping off.

I've seen a few episodes of Life on Mars. In that show, the modern day cop goes back into the past, or he doesn't. Maybe it was all in his head. I can't say, as I didn't see the final episode.  In Signal, the modern day cop communicates with The cop from the past through a phone.  If you  are going to call it a rip off, you might as well say that every cop show is  a rip off of shows that came before it, or every medical show is a rip off of shows that came before.

I also don't understand this thing about condemning something without having seen it.  

usablefiber:
My friend was actually a Japanese film major and always told me about the best filmmakers in Japan

Some names please.

irish:

I've seen a few episodes of Life on Mars. In that show, the modern day cop goes back into the past, or he doesn't. Maybe it was all in his head. I can't say, as I didn't see the final episode.  In Signal, the modern day cop communicates with The cop from the past through a phone.  If you  are going to call it a rip off, you might as well say that every cop show is  a rip off of shows that came before it, or every medical show is a rip off of shows that came before.

I also don't understand this thing about condemning something without having seen it.  

Except it's not that simple. In Life on Mars and its remakes, the lead detective deals with telephone calls from the future. It's a regular occurrence. Contact between the past and present while the lead character is stuck in some weird limbo. You're never really sure if what's going on is real or not.

This isn't "detective show with fantasy elements", this is "detective show with fantasy elements nearly identical to other detective show that aired 10 years ago and was critically acclaimed and seen throughout the world".

I've learned not to trust  fan ratings  on most Korean dramas (or Asian dramas in general) and carefully read descriptions.

plasticineman:
i honestly don't know where you can watch them with english subtitles. i'

The only I've been to able to find is this one

Ashwak na3ema

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ranhala/videos

But I'm not sure if that the whole thing. Maybe you can tell me.

irish:

Thanks. Here are two sites for you.

Kinemania (specifically turkish series) (be careful, for some episodes you have to pay.

Wlext (dramas from all around the world.

Ah, thank you! I will definitely check it out thanks to you!

Knavery:
Except it's not that simple. In Life on Mars and its remakes, the lead detective deals with telephone calls from the future.

Oh, I didn't remember that part. 

Knavery:
This isn't "detective show with fantasy elements", this is "detective show with fantasy elements nearly identical to other detective show that aired 10 years ago and was critically acclaimed and seen throughout the world

Oh, ok. But that doesn't mean it will be bad.  Ripoffs (if indeed it is that) are nothing new. It's what you do with them that counts.

Knavery:
I've learned not to trust  fan ratings  on most Korean dramas (or Asian dramas in general) and carefully read descriptions.

Are you talking about fan ratings on MLd?  I don't know if I've ever added a drama to my watchlist, because of that.  But I have watched dramas based on what people say, or because I read  good reviews of it online, or it features someone I like. That's the case with the one I'm watching now. New Heart. I'm in love with Shin Da Eun :)

plasticineman:
it's not the whole drama, no. ashwak na3ema has 31 episodes in total. if i find anything, i'll let you know.

Thank you.