Lovers 2006 :  Had the WORST hairstylist on the planet.  I wanted to shave all the main characters head bald!  Love the drama though.

Full House Take 2. Everyone had awful hair! :p

OMG , Lucky Romance-- what is up with that bowl cut-- she looks like a big Q-tip, I can't.

BOYS OVER FLOWERS! LOL!

jaaraf:

BOYS OVER FLOWERS! LOL!

First thing I thought of

LMH's curls were atrocious

Lee Jong Suk's wig in the beginning of Pinocchio!

This!

Half of them have terrible wigs! 

BOYS OVER FLOWERS , Hands down...

@ AH

-Lee Jong Suk's wig!  LOL I remember that ...my mouth hung open for a sec when he first appeared with it :D

For korean dramas - Not bad hair, but I just don't like those hairstyle with heavy bangs over the forehead for guys, and especially for older men (just check the hairstyle of ML in Gentleman's Dignity lol).

Then for the women, also those hairstyle with the bangs over the forehead, but the bangs are soooo thin. I get it's a popular style, but I personally am just not a fan.

I think part of the reason I like Stranger/Secret forest, is that ALL the men in that show had their hair parted nicely (because they're prosecutors lol)

For Japanese dramas - long, uncut hair for men (like most younger MLs), and over style-ized hair (like the later seasons of Gokusen), that it looks anime-ish

Man To Man - The female lead's hairstyle :((

Marry Him If You Dare

Vivet:

Man To Man - The female lead's hairstyle :((

i second this notion and double underline that if she had better hairstyle perhaps the viewers wouldn't have disliked her character so much, let alone the actress.   

One I really remember is Ji Hyun Woo's hair in Trot Lovers---gah it was so bad