I hate to say it, but Netflix has me hooked on this drama. At first I was like omg they stole all this from Goblin, but now I am 1000% hooked. Anyone else? ISO someone to fan girl (or boy) with me. 

I loved the mix of supernatural, comedy, romance, mystery, crime, action and bromamce..... Song Seung Heon was sexy and hilarious playing the dual role... I also enjoyed his 2 sidekick grim reapers and the young CEO who had a crush on the female lead...... Lee Kwon Hoon was great and hot as one of the many villains ( he is also in Hwarang as the queen's guard).... Go Ara was adorable and quirky and loved her relationship with SSH and her visions... There are a few graphic crime scenes that were blurred out on the other site  I watched the first 10 episodes on before Netflix had it which is probably good since I didn't want to see the dead nurse's body.... I hope to see Song Seung Heon in more shows like this in the future 

I finished that show last year and still love it. Absolutely amazing 

How close to Goblin is it? Would you recommend watching it if you already watched Goblin?

Linus:

How close to Goblin is it? Would you recommend watching it if you already watched Goblin?

For me it was not that close. Actually I didn't even think of Goblin while watching it but now after some one told me, I can see the kind of similarities. I think everything it has in common with Goblin is more or less typical for supernatural KDramas in general.

the ending made me so emotional 

I loved the show.

when i watched it,  there was lots of good commentary and questioning under each ep on kissasian, even if u dont watch it there.  read the comment under the ep only AFTER u watch the ep to avoid spoilers.   there were so many great ponderings and assessments of clues that that might make you feel like u have a buddy watching with u.    He was so great in that drama -  can't wait for his next role.   

Linus:

it was nothing like Goblin and yes i highly recommend.    i dont even like the FL and still loved the show.   (I was still hating on her from Hwarang.  )

Faith:

I hate to say it, but Netflix has me hooked on this drama. At first I was like omg they stole all this from Goblin, but now I am 1000% hooked. Anyone else? ISO someone to fan girl (or boy) with me. 

I don't hate to say it at all! Black was the first drama I ever watched, and it remains my #2 of all time!

I am so glad  I posted this. I thought I was alone in my love for this. The FL is my favorite. She had a good balance of sassy but still needing someone. And the 2 sidekick grim reapers are so cute!! And after watching it more I did realize OK this is just as someone said typical KDrama. 

Being similar to Goblin... that thought didn't even cross my mind while watching it. I totally loved BLACK (Goblin not so much which was really draggy for me). It made you guess the whole time and left me on edge after almost every episode. I loved to discuss the details and clues and what they ment to solve the bunch of mysteries that were in this drama with the community on dramabeans.com . It was really fullfilling and so worth it. I had so much fun with this. My favorite Drama of 2017.

Wow, after so many recommendations, I am putting Black on my PTW list. I was worried that it was some knock off of Goblin, and I didn't like Gobling enough to watch a remake ;)

It's not a Goblin knock off. It has so many twists and turns but has a great ending. I love it.

Linus:

Wow, after so many recommendations, I am putting Black on my PTW list. I was worried that it was some knock off of Goblin, and I didn't like Gobling enough to watch a remake ;)

It was nothing like Goblin knock off. Both only has reaper and after life concept, that's all. The storyline is totally different.

I dare even say this drama was better than Goblin =)