It's OK, That's Love

Goblin

Secret Garden of course

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
My heart still breaks when I remember certain scenes T_T

Shanaya:

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
My heart still breaks when I remember certain scenes T_T

mine too...recently I saw a clip where sung dong il's character goes 'but did she receive his love' and I broke down in tears ok

Age of youth! my first ever kdrama and i’ve watched it by accident and i immediately fell in love with the series.

ive been wanting to throw my 10-rated list

becuase this is my first life

stranger

my mister

mother 

while you were sleeping

goblin

n no tame ni

byakuyako

My one and only - The Princess' Man

1.The Princess's man

2.Kill me heal me

3.Queen Inhyun's man

4. Healer

5.The Innocent man

The Greatest Love.

Scarlet heart.

Slave Hunters.

The only 10/10 drama for me is Nirvana in Fire. But that is a chinese drama. 

For Kdrama i dont think I've rated it a 10/10 but really close, maybe 9.8/10. I am not much of a stingy rater but I rarely give 10/10. And for that 9.8 rating I give to are PD Kim Wonsuk dramas, mainly, Misaeng, My Mister and Signal. 

Czakhareina:
The only 10/10 drama for me is Nirvana in Fire. But that is a chinese drama. 

^ That statement is correct for me as well. I generally prefer c-dramas to k-dramas.

I rated two korean dramas 9.5 and I don't think either of them could be rounded to 10.

Stranger - 9.5, my favourite k-drama without a doubt (but still not a 10)

Chief Kim - more like a guilty pleasure, rated 9.5 instead of 9 only because I like Denmark, just like Kim Sung Ryong 

Age of youth.

There are a lot of dramas i've watched that are amazing but only age of youth is the only on perfection level i can say. with it's story and acting and music and especially with how moving and touching and totally heart wrenching it was. just everything. perfection.