What is a kdrama that is a perfect 10 in your opinion?

It could have an amazing soundtrack, dazzling plot, vivid cinematography or something that totally moved you. Really changed your whole perspective in life and may have slightly shaped you as a person.

A drama worthy of a perfect score. No mediocrity allowed.

xoxo

oNeeSama

A 10/10 drama for me brings out deep, gut-wrenching emotions (and yes, happiness can be one too), satisfies me plot-wise, and hits all the right requirements for what I look in a drama and what I hate in a drama. With all these factors combined, it also has to make me want to re-watch it as soon as I finish it.  For me, those dramas would be: 

No K-drama I have watched so far is a 10. Korean dramas tend to have either a great beginning and then have crappy endings, repeat scenes over and over (flashbacks), be too fluffy and cliched, prioritize pretty/ handsome actors over those who can actually act, etc

The ONLY drama that was on point with the acting, story-line, and progression in general is Secret Love Affair- and I gave that a 9.5 (I'm a tough grader) only because I didn't like the ending, even though it made sense for it to end that way.

Masters sun 

oh my ghostess

another oh hae young 

Reply 1997 

save me 

reply 1988

Goblin, Cruel City, The Master's Sun and Prison Playbook for me although none are my favourites lol

It's okay it's love

Scarlet Heart

Oh My ghost!

Another miss Oh

Chinese;  

Proud of love (1&2) 

The journey (1&2) highly recommended (it has everything in it!!) 

Korean;  

Healer

Faith

Kill me heal me

Tunnel 

Laughter in Waikiki

Korean Dramas -- Misty, The Moon that Embraces the Sun

Chinese Dramas -- Nirvana In Fire, 3 Lives 3 Worlds 10 Miles of Peach Blossom 

Uhm, best kdrama that fits the description is Beethoven’s virus lol. 

My love for classical music goes up by a notch, my appreciation for it grows deeper. I learned more beautiful classical music, and I get to know the passions these people have for their music. The love story is heart breaking. A drama that is realistic, yet dreamy (all these people are dreamers lol).

Other than that, it will be a Cdrama, but I think the description asks for kdrama :)

Defintely Queen Seon Deok.

Not exactly 10/10 for me but close to..

Misaeng

Signal

I would say:

Healer

Kill Me, Heal Me

Scarlet Heart (Korean, haven't seen the Chinese version)

Another Miss OH

Almost 10/10 (9.7 lol)

Falling For Innocence

Age of Youth

For me, a drama it´s a 10 when it makes me feel a lot, and the story of course has a good plot

-Queen Seon Deok

-Empress Ki

-Master´s sun

-Scarlet Heart Ryeo: Moon Lovers

-Autumn Concerto (Twainese)

Signal

Reply 1988

My Ahjussi

Go Back Couple

Age of Youth

Because This Is My First Life