It's not just you. 

Herison:

I feel you :(

Finally!!

Olive4213:

It's not just you. 

Oh my god yess!!

Definitely true. After the prison playbook cannot find good now. That's why I switched in to cdramas for a while :) :)

ttalkkugjil_Yano:

Definitely true. After the prison playbook cannot find good now. That's why I switched in to cdramas for a while :) :)

Did you find any cdramas of that quality? the internet didn't help me find a good one..

I personally think most Korean dramas have very similar 'story arcs'. It is usually a love triangle, or like the show will go a little more 'slower / duller' before the biggest arc near the end. Really obvious antagonists are so annoying too. These are quite predictable for me. 

That said, I'm really generalizing. There are many Korean dramas with excellent stories. 

lemonadeporkchop I totally relate with that thought.  For some reason it's these kind of drama's that get more viewership, ratings and popularity. Makes me sad.

The only kdrama that I was able to finish recently was My Mister. I keep starting new shows and midway just lose interest. There are some that I am able to make myself finish, but I noticed that I end up dropping most of them. I wonder if that's just a bad year in dramas in general, or is it me getting bored with the usual tropes. It's been even worse for me in the chinese/taiwanese drama world. I do love some historical cdramas, but I can't get through the majority of modern ones. I keep thinking about Prison Playbook, the Lawless Attorney, Misty (was it this or last year?) and Are You Human, too?, but I am just scared that I won't be able to enjoy them till the end. It's almost always the same story: fun beginning, cool development and a big crash and burn some time past the mid point for me =[ The list of started but unfinished shows gets longer and I keep getting disappointed :>