Im looking for something where the Male lead is tough, cold with everyone except the woman he finds himself falling in love with. And he isn't cold or rough around her .. like she's the only exception if you know what i mean and he becomes softer and shows her his more "vulnerable side" when he's with her and he treats her kindly... unlike his usual tough exterior.. something like a bad guy turning good and I don't mean bad as in arrogant. I mean bad as in the ML has had a rough past or a dark history/regrets so he became heartless/indifferent/emotionless etc or his present circumstances forces him to hide his emotions.

ML can be a king, assasin, gangster/bad guy, tragic past/loner, someone seeking revenge or even just a normal character working at a desk job I mean whatever but just none of that arrogant rich male lead cliche that is found in most dramas.

I'm looking for something where the ML finds himself falling in love with the FL and actually cares for her which is unlike his usual tough character. Or like the woman is soft and was able to break through his tough shell and he's vulnerable only around her and he changes because of her. Most importantly the guy is not an ass to her, like he really cares for her & is gentle with her.

I hope a drama of the description I'm looking for actually exists xD
And it can be anything from movies to series and of any nationality.

A few examples would be the second male lead in descendants of the sun. The assassin Jung Tae-Soo in Bad guys. Ban-ryu in hwarang. 

City Hunter * Korean drama*

love Me If You Dare *Chinese drama*

High School Love-On (but it is the second male lead) *Korean drama*

Descendants of the Sun (but it is the second male lead) *Korean drama*

Eternal Love (both leads) *Chinese Drama*

The Kings Woman *Chinese Drama*

The Flames Daughter (but he is rather gentle cold than just cold) *Chinese Drama*

The Healer *Korean Drama*

Boys Over Flowers *Korean drama*

Longing  For  You *Chinese drama*

That Winter The Wind Blows

that's all I could think of i hope you like it

Thank you so much, I've seen some of these but I'll be sure to check out the one's I haven't., but yeah something like the second male lead from descendants of the sun is what I'm looking for so thank you!  :D

Suspicious partner 

No1:

When i read your description the first two dramas which came to my mind are these two

Love-o2o

Something-about-1-percent

The others are

Karn-la-krang-neungnai-hua-jai

https://mydramalist.com/15999-moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeooon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo

A-beautiful-mind

The-journey(Both seasons)

Devil-beside-you

Pasta

Heartstrings

Shark

Skip-beat

Star-of-the-universe

The-black-devil-and-the-white-prince (Both drama and the movie)

Ugly-duckling-series-dont

You-who-came-from-the-stars

and of course i second Healer on the list!!!

Wow I haven't seen a lot of these & yeah, healer seems to be a popular reccomendation.. I might start with that one then. Thank you so much! ^_^ 

Salty_bae:

Suspicious partner 

I had been planning to watch this one for a while now.. thank you for reccomending! :)

• Lawless Attorney | he isn't exactly cold but he is tough towards his adversaries. He was raised by a gang leader. 
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty | This one just started, but if it follows the web toon, the guy is cold. But as he starts to understand her, he becomes gentle. 
  • Hello Monster | ML starts aloof and somewhat arrogant, but he changes as he partners up with the FL.
  • Wok of Love | ML starts off arrogant but changes. 
  • A Beautiful Mind | ML is a psychopath doctor but things happen and he starts developing feelings/empathy as he interacts with the FL. 
  • Black | Grim reaper possessing a detective's body begins developing feeling as he interacts with the female lead. 
  • Just Between Lovers | ML's emotional pain made him develop a tough exterior, but he is gentle with those he holds dear (including the FL). 
 3GGG:
  • Lawless Attorney | he isn't exactly cold but he is tough towards his adversaries. He was raised by a gang leader. 
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty | This one just started, but if it follows the web toon, the guy is cold. But ad he starts to understand her, he becomes gentle. 
  • Hello Monster | ML starts aloof and somewhat arrogant, but he changes as he partners up with the FL.
  • Wok of Love | ML starts off arrogant but changes. 
  • A Beautiful Kind | ML is a psychopath doctor but things happen and he starts developing feelings/empathy as he interacts with the FL. 
  • Black | Grim reaper possessing a detective's body begins developing feeling as he interacts with the female lead. 
  • Just Between Lovers | ML's emotional pain made him develope a tough exterior, but he is gentle with those he holds dear (including the FL). 

Thank you so much and I love that you added a short synopsis to each one, much appreciated. I've watched black and I loved it, can't wait to try the rest. Thanks ^.^ 

Danasmah:

Thank you so much and I love that you added a short synopsis to each one, much appreciated. I've watched black and I loved it, can't wait to try the rest. Thanks ^.^ 

You are welcome :).

And yes! Black was actually my introduction to Korean shows and it set the bar quite high.

Wok of Love is the weakest (plot-wise) from the list, but I enjoyed it. I wrote a review about it addressing some of the issues. I still have it an 8/10 just for pure enjoyment. It's a very lighthearted series too.  

3GGG:

You are welcome :).

And yes! Black was actually my introduction to Korean shows and it set the bar quite high.

Wok of Love is the weakest (plot-wise) from the list, but I enjoyed it. I wrote a review about it addressing some of the issues. I still have it an 8/10 just for pure enjoyment. It's a very lighthearted series too.  

I was watching wok of love and really enjoyed it. I absolutely adored Jang hyuks character he was so adorable, quirky & incredibly cheesy & I loved it.. but then I found out on MDL there was a love triangle and the girl would prefer the cook instead so I was heartbroken and decided to drop it after the first 5 eps xD dunno might pick it up again later though & I'll check out your review about it as well :) 

Danasmah:

I was watching wok of love and really enjoyed it. I absolutely adored Jang hyuks character he was so adorable, quirky & incredibly cheesy & I loved it.. but then I found out on MDL there was a love triangle and the girl would prefer the cook instead so I was heartbroken and decided to drop it after the first 5 eps xD dunno might pick it up again later though & I'll check out your review about it as well :) 

There is a love triangle but it's one-sided for one of the characters. So it goes like:

Seo Poong > < Sae Woo < Chil

Fortunately, Doo Chil Seong doesn't get hung up on Sae Woo. Instead, he develops a friendship with both leads, more so with Poong. I'd say the bromance between Chil Seong and Poong steals the show. Not saying the romance isn't super cute, just that the writers did an excellent job with Chil's character (who also gets some of the best plot-lines). 

The narrative as a whole, however, is a bit of a mess. Left and right you'll see plot-lines introduced then abandoned without a reason. But the three main leads are the heart of the show, so if you like them, you'll probably enjoy it as well :).

I do like the characters and the quirkiness of the show, alright I will reconsider and give it another shot then ^_^   

Danasmah:

And don't worry, Junho is equally likeable. Wok of Love is one of the rare exceptions where I LOVE both the leads but didn't have SLS. 

Idk if this was already mentioned but Je Ha from The K2 ohhhhhh man

he's had a tough life and he's an absolute badass but he gets surprisingly nurturing and tender with the FL, it makes him soften up a bit with the people around him.