So who has started watching this ? What do you think about it so far ? In my case, I watched the first episode and it was pretty good. A little slow at times though but I had a few laughs. It is also always a pleasure to see Kim Hyun Joong and Yoon Shi Yoon on screen lol :p
Yup, I've started watching this. Basically only since Uee is in it. Didn't like it at first but after 2/3 of the episode it got pretty fun. It reminds me abit of Running Man, but not nearly as good.
I agree. I hope the members will become more natural and more like a family, like in RM where every person is unique and add something to the show.
MeiLi wrote: I agree. I hope the members will become more natural and more like a family, like in RM where every person is unique and add something to the show.

Yeah, but I think it will develop over time if it gets to keep airing. Many of the RM members were kinda awkward with each other at the start. Like Gwang So. And Gary with Ji Hyo etc.
I've seen the first two episodes and I don't like that UEE is the only girl. I don't really watch a lot of variety shows, so I've been wondering is it normal for variety shows like Barefoot Friends to not have many female cast members?
Croire wrote: I've seen the first two episodes and I don't like that UEE is the only girl. I don't really watch a lot of variety shows, so I've been wondering is it normal for variety shows like Barefoot Friends to not have many female cast members?

Yeah, there are some that don't have any female cast members like 1N2D, Infinity Challenge (Correct me if I'm wrong please. I don't really watch this one.) and Running Man only has Song Ji Hyo as a regular member, although they do have a lot of female guests.

I have sort of given up on BFF. It's not even that they are awkward with each other, it's just the beginning and I'm sure once they get used to each other it will be better, but I'm bored most of the time. And I only like the KHJ parts.
LisNoir wrote:
I have sort of given up on BFF. It's not even that they are awkward with each other, it's just the beginning and I'm sure once they get used to each other it will be better, but I'm bored most of the time. And I only like the KHJ parts.

Haha it is basically for that reason that I'm still watching this. In ep. 3 I was bored most of the time, but that Harlem Shake thing was quite entertaining at the end.

But, speaking of that, I still don't really get the concept of that show o_O
In my case I really think that the cast is great...I mean we have Kang Ho Dong, UEE, Kim Hyun Joong and Yoon Shi Yoon!!But I have to agree that the show is kind of boring.The only interesting parts are the ones when thay are all together and start talking, also the part with KHJ...he is really funny!! Also I have a question, Eunhyuk won't take part anymore?!I didn't see him in the latest episode and I'm really sad:(
You mean, in the 4th episode ? I didn't watched it yet but don't think that he won't take part anymore...maybe he had some event with SuJu ? And yes, I agree KHJ is surprisingly funny ( I didn't see him in any other variety show, I should watch him in WGM now!) ^^ Kang Ho Dong is annoying at times, he laughs way too much and it seems like he is trying to fill the blanks.
Hmm I'm kind of interested to watch this (when I have time) because it has many idols/actors that I love. So I hope it turns out good over time.
MeiLi wrote: You mean, in the 4th episode ? I didn't watched it yet but don't think that he won't take part anymore...maybe he had some event with SuJu ?

And yes, I agree KHJ is surprisingly funny ( I didn't see him in any other variety show, I should watch him in WGM now!) ^^

Kang Ho Dong is annoying at times, he laughs way too much and it seems like he is trying to fill the blanks.

You should really try watching WGM...he is just soo funny there!!
Aya97 wrote: You should really try watching WGM...he is just soo funny there!!

I've watched his WGM segments more than four times. I love it. I always skip the last episode after the first time I watched it though.

Eunhyuk is back for the new trip. I thought SM had pulled him from the show because it was failing or something...lol

Well, I've watched 7 out of 8 episodes, I skipped episode #3 I think... I just need my Kim Hyun Joong fix. *sigh* That man will make me watch anything. I loved when they showed his apartment. <3
so I've been enjoying this show... up until now. i'm done with all these food episodes. its just too much, a lot of people complained that the diving was taking to long but this has definitely exceeded that. I've also heard that kim hyun joong won't be on the series anymore. i'd still love to watch it for yoon si yoon... but with khj gone and eunhyuk gone... and it still dragging with the food... I don't know. I think I might be done :(
I've been wondering if I should pick this up again but if there's another neverending theme going on... yeah, no way. First few episodes abroad bored me already and then they went diving. Again and again and again... That was too much. A shame, really, since there are some interesting members in the cast. Although they did seem to make a bit dull group all together. Lack of established variety character, I suppose.
Firawai wrote: A shame, really, since there are some interesting members in the cast. Although they did seem to make a bit dull group all together. Lack of established variety character, I suppose.

THIS. This it exactly how I felt about the show. I started watching it with my mother and she loved it, but I found it to be quite boring. Luckily for me she didn't want to watch anymore once they only started to do the eating thing. And if Hyun Joong is leaving, I really can't see this show staying on the air.